Is there a setting for... Topic

Having a guy just literally standing still on the court, not moving at all, so he can get to his promised minutes?

In my Nova rebuild, I had to promise minutes to a Jabroni (Mallory) and the dude gets winded after 3 minutes of play and fouls out within 5 minutes of play....

So yeah, is there a setting for him to just literally stand there at half court and do nothing but collect his minutes?

Just a little humor to lighten up these joyless message boards...
11/15/2017 12:48 PM
There's a setting that's like "ignore foul trouble" or something.
11/15/2017 12:49 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 11/15/2017 12:49:00 PM (view original):
There's a setting that's like "ignore foul trouble" or something.
Yeah, I have it set at that...unfortunately this last game he fouled out after only 9 minutes
11/15/2017 1:02 PM
Dude, more importantly, have you read The Cask of Amontillado yet?!
11/15/2017 5:51 PM
Posted by pallas on 11/15/2017 5:51:00 PM (view original):
Dude, more importantly, have you read The Cask of Amontillado yet?!
Haha, no....in fact up until now I completely forgot about it

This Friday I promise I will
11/15/2017 6:22 PM
Posted by crabman26 on 11/15/2017 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Having a guy just literally standing still on the court, not moving at all, so he can get to his promised minutes?

In my Nova rebuild, I had to promise minutes to a Jabroni (Mallory) and the dude gets winded after 3 minutes of play and fouls out within 5 minutes of play....

So yeah, is there a setting for him to just literally stand there at half court and do nothing but collect his minutes?

So you stole one of Shoe's/koopman's recruits?
11/15/2017 6:31 PM
Posted by mullycj on 11/15/2017 6:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crabman26 on 11/15/2017 12:49:00 PM (view original):

So you stole one of Shoe's/koopman's recruits?
Ha, nice one!
11/15/2017 6:53 PM
Is there a setting for... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.