Sim ignores "rest" players Topic

I just attempted to rest all my players, willing to forfeit a game, to catch up on minutes. The sim ignored it. What am I supposed to do?
11/15/2017 2:50 PM
Posted by stengelese on 11/15/2017 2:50:00 PM (view original):
I just attempted to rest all my players, willing to forfeit a game, to catch up on minutes. The sim ignored it. What am I supposed to do?
That's not how it works. You still have to have 5 players on the court. So if you rest everyone, it will be ignored. If you rest 7 players the other 5 players will play the whole game until one of them fouls out. A decent strategy if you are planning on resting all your studs would be to put your best 5 players on rest and play your worst 5 players 48 minutes. That way even if one or two fouls out, you can be sure they will put in the guys you want as replacements.
11/15/2017 5:08 PM (edited)
Ah. That's too bad. Thanks, ben.
11/15/2017 4:25 PM
Sim ignores "rest" players Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.