Any New World mergers going on? Topic

Hey All, haven't played this game in about a little less than two years. Decided to get back into again, used the new player discount to get a team and see what has changed in the past two years. I'd like to try and start over again in a new merged world and help it out with another owner. Let me know if you are need of another owner for a world starting.

Also, what if any changes have been made in the last year and a half, I've been sniffing around some leagues and for the most part it still looks the same.

11/16/2017 2:40 PM
Carew is going to be attempting to merge when another world, don't have ETA but happy to have you join.
11/16/2017 3:04 PM
Ill take a look at the teams. Thanks
11/16/2017 3:06 PM
Sal Perez and RBI Baseball Worlds are merging and we just need one more owner to start. All you do is check out either world and pick a team. Next let the commissioner know in the forum. I hope that you join us!
11/17/2017 10:39 AM
We still need one owner!
11/20/2017 5:52 AM
I'm in, choosing a franchise now.
11/20/2017 1:16 PM
Any New World mergers going on? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.