November 16th the day Alektx2016 was banned Topic

Well. I guess he is losing the war....ouch....
11/16/2017 8:39 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 11/16/2017 4:20:00 PM (view original):
PERMANENTLY!!! Something tells me he will be back with a reincarnated ID though.
11/16/2017 4:09 PM Customer Support
Tigerpark135,

We've locked him out of the forums permanently.
11/16/2017 4:16 PM tigerpark135
Thank you
You know a little bit about reincarnated Id's huh? And it's pretty funny that as much as you "cheat" you're complaining to customer support lol
11/16/2017 9:48 PM
PERMANENTLY!!! Something tells me he will be back with a reincarnated ID though.
Tigerpark135,

Thank you
Don't celebrate too much there tigerfart. This could very well mean that management is starting to pay attention (Hopefully!!!). You are clearly on many people's radar due to your past and current actions. Hopefully WIS management will turn their focus on you and you will be dealt with accordingly. As far as "reincarnated IDs" I believe you are well versed in generating alternate ID's to soothe your ever growing ambition to cheat. Do you still continue to shoplift from the local drug store/pharmacy and deem it acceptable due to the coupons you have?
11/16/2017 10:00 PM
Posted by gators06 on 11/16/2017 10:00:00 PM (view original):
Tigerpark135,

Thank you
Don't celebrate too much there tigerfart. This could very well mean that management is starting to pay attention (Hopefully!!!). You are clearly on many people's radar due to your past and current actions. Hopefully WIS management will turn their focus on you and you will be dealt with accordingly. As far as "reincarnated IDs" I believe you are well versed in generating alternate ID's to soothe your ever growing ambition to cheat. Do you still continue to shoplift from the local drug store/pharmacy and deem it acceptable due to the coupons you have?
Tigerfart.... I like what you did there.
11/16/2017 11:00 PM
I am Lord_Cluck!
11/17/2017 7:48 AM
Columbian IP address could easily be explained by using a VPN. It's a common practice for those who try to get around country restrictions in Netflix, for example.
Not saying that's proof of cheating, but it's not proof of innocence.
11/17/2017 9:46 AM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 11/17/2017 6:44:00 AM (view original):
Yeah because when I cheat I am so dedicated that I fly down to Columbia to login into Tacegneva's account. Thus generating an international IP Address. Did it ever occur to some of you that when I signed up a columbian gardener to play an online game that perhaps he was a bit to low tech and had no clue what he was doing? He didn't even understand the game of football. He couldn't even think up a name so I helped him with that too. I was thinking about naming him kaisersoze but opted to be a bit more original. When I came up with tacehtegneva, Alex(not to be confused with Alek) said, "what that mean?" I told him it is his WIS online name. He used his own credit card(of course I gave him $100 cash to do it). and for the next 4 months about 2 days per week I taught him how to do everything. BTW, after I signed him up for WIS I then helped him create a facebook account.

In total I have recruited 9 players in Leahy. The numbers will continue to rise. I am tapped out of columbian Gardeners and other people I work with. So, the only IP Address that could potentially be the same as mine(between 8am and 4pm eastern) would be goldbug. Akite has never had the same IP as me and for the last month, neither has tacegneva. So, all you cheating conspiracy theorists are going to have to put the different IP addresses into your folder of clues.
Funny how your story has changed a bit. Just recently you divulged that tace camme up with his handle from chibchan. Now you are stating that you yourself came up with it. Tough keeping up with the lies isn't it?
11/17/2017 10:39 AM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 11/17/2017 10:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bhazlewood on 11/17/2017 9:46:00 AM (view original):
Columbian IP address could easily be explained by using a VPN. It's a common practice for those who try to get around country restrictions in Netflix, for example.
Not saying that's proof of cheating, but it's not proof of innocence.
The fact that I don't know what in the heck you are talking about Bob, is a good start towards my innocence.
The old I didn't know it was illegal strategy.

Bold strategy cotton, lets see if it pays off for him....
11/17/2017 10:48 AM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 11/17/2017 6:44:00 AM (view original):
Yeah because when I cheat I am so dedicated that I fly down to Columbia to login into Tacegneva's account. Thus generating an international IP Address. Did it ever occur to some of you that when I signed up a columbian gardener to play an online game that perhaps he was a bit to low tech and had no clue what he was doing? He didn't even understand the game of football. He couldn't even think up a name so I helped him with that too. I was thinking about naming him kaisersoze but opted to be a bit more original. When I came up with tacehtegneva, Alex(not to be confused with Alek) said, "what that mean?" I told him it is his WIS online name. He used his own credit card(of course I gave him $100 cash to do it). and for the next 4 months about 2 days per week I taught him how to do everything. BTW, after I signed him up for WIS I then helped him create a facebook account.

In total I have recruited 9 players in Leahy. The numbers will continue to rise. I am tapped out of columbian Gardeners and other people I work with. So, the only IP Address that could potentially be the same as mine(between 8am and 4pm eastern) would be goldbug. Akite has never had the same IP as me and for the last month, neither has tacegneva. So, all you cheating conspiracy theorists are going to have to put the different IP addresses into your folder of clues.
Tace would probably prefer you spell it "Colombia."
11/17/2017 11:58 AM
Or "Aibmoloc"
11/17/2017 12:16 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 11/17/2017 12:16:00 PM (view original):
Or "Aibmoloc"
Well played hazlewood!
11/17/2017 12:30 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 11/17/2017 12:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bhazlewood on 11/17/2017 12:16:00 PM (view original):
Or "Aibmoloc"
Well played hazlewood!
Don't you mean "doowelzahb"?
11/17/2017 12:44 PM
I don't believe the OP is a legitimate communication from WIS. It would be unbelievably unprofessional for WIS to send a user such a message. I am no fan of WIS customer service, but I think it is just another tigerpark lie.

If alek really does disappear from the forums it would be consistent with something I have thought for quite a while, that alek is just another attention-hoe user name in the tigerpark complex of user names.
11/17/2017 3:02 PM
TP admitted he set up the Tace account, which means he has the password and can conduct whatever activities he deems appropriate on that ID. Bazinga!
11/17/2017 10:36 PM
Posted by l80r20 on 11/17/2017 3:02:00 PM (view original):
I don't believe the OP is a legitimate communication from WIS. It would be unbelievably unprofessional for WIS to send a user such a message. I am no fan of WIS customer service, but I think it is just another tigerpark lie.

If alek really does disappear from the forums it would be consistent with something I have thought for quite a while, that alek is just another attention-hoe user name in the tigerpark complex of user names.
As much as I would like Alek to be a other TP account i highly doubt it but you never know. Just to bizzare to go after yourself that hard like that and as someone who has been the focus of Alek's uneducated anger everything he did and said about tigerpark is very consistent with his past actions.

Also would not be surprised at all if alek got banned from forums. You can't do what he did (no matter the intention or truth behind it) and act crazy and be a dick with out also getting banned. Also he had been suspended twice before. Biggest evidence he is banned is be hasn't said anything in 24 hours haha. Guy can't stand not getting the last word.

Its really hard for anyone (WIS support especially) to take any allegations seriously when you are acting like a raging lunatic in the forums and instead of sticking to facts you personally attack the person over and over. I do give him some props for creating the fake seble1 account and making that post that at first glance looked legit. Probably got people to put in a ticket too lol. Tricked me at first. Funny thing is he didn't realize he didn't need to buy a season and pick up a team in a world haha.

11/18/2017 1:08 AM
12 Next ▸
November 16th the day Alektx2016 was banned Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.