Relatives Playing Topic

I was just wondering how many out there have a relative playing in the game.

My (Chapelhillne) son is toknowpepsi.

oldman just told me I was playing his son zedonk tonight in the Elite 8. Another son lwbraun used to play but is taking a break

Brothers Kylewalpole and mwalpole

Pallas and Phildiffy and brothers (Wooden DI) and Nayanski is their dad.

Buddhagamer's son (justinlee_24) used to play in Tarkanian

mbriese originally joined WIS with his dad under both his cbriese and seabreeze accounts

My son started as shoe3, I am pkoopman. pkoopman is playing for both right now, but shoe may come back.

Everyone on the west side of the Patriot in DI Wooden are related. As well as cchad, who just took over Clemson in Wooden. There're five of them in total, I think.

Nhaller and nhaller25 are brothers

Are there any others out there.
11/19/2017 4:11 PM (edited)
Me and my brother (mwalpole) have been playing for about a year.
11/16/2017 9:26 PM
My son (justinlee_24) use to play in Tarkanian (Oklahoma) but quit after HD 3.0 was released as he opposes the lottery aspect of recruiting and the harshness of EEs.
11/16/2017 10:27 PM (edited)
Pallas and Phildiffy and brothers (Wooden DI) and Nayanski is their dad. I'll try to get my sons into it when they are older.
11/17/2017 8:11 AM
I considered trying to get my brother to play but he's a poor POS and can't even pay his fantasy football fees on time.
11/17/2017 8:35 AM
Back in the old days, I was tem316 and I bought my son a five pack as a stocking stuffer and he started his career as wvufan76. He got bored after the first two or three years and said he preferred Xbox live. When my user name ran out of seasons, I took the much better username I had created for him. tem316 did come out for 3.0 beta, and the two free seasons we were given. It is now back in retirement, and none of my three boys want to play WIS against old dad.
11/17/2017 8:44 AM
I originally joined WIS with my dad back in 2005. We both played GD for about 6 months before trying other games. He's had much better success than I have in HD under both his cbriese and seabreeze accounts, but now exclusively plays HBD. We're both in the Shtickless and Major Leagues HBD worlds.

My little brother also plays in Shtickless under the username "levibebop".
11/17/2017 11:03 AM (edited)
My son started as shoe3, I am pkoopman. I have been operating both since he started college, when he lost interest in the old system, I moved him to ACU in Naismith. I never really meant to operate 2, but they’re both generating credits, so might as well. Unlike Buddha’s son, Matt likes the premise of 3.0, and may start again someday (especially when they fix hiring, and he can play D1 without real life years of developing programs he’s doesn’t care about), but not likely til he out of college.
11/17/2017 12:25 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 11/17/2017 8:11:00 AM (view original):
Pallas and Phildiffy and brothers (Wooden DI) and Nayanski is their dad. I'll try to get my sons into it when they are older.
What he said.

Dad has become way more addicted than even I anticipated. It started as a bridge between fantasy football seasons. Now he barely plays fantasy football.
11/17/2017 1:44 PM (edited)
Posted by mbriese on 11/17/2017 11:03:00 AM (view original):
I originally joined WIS with my dad back in 2005. We both played GD for about 6 months before trying other games. He's had much better success than I have in HD under both his cbriese and seabreeze accounts, but now exclusively plays HBD. We're both in the Shtickless and Major Leagues HBD worlds.

My little brother also plays in Shtickless under the username "levibebop".
lol, I didn't know he was your brother.
11/17/2017 2:17 PM
Everyone on the west side of the Patriot in DI Wooden are related. As well as cchad, who just took over Clemson in Wooden. There're five of them in total, I think.
11/17/2017 2:50 PM
Nhaller and nhaller25 are brothers, I am on my first year and he is about 5 months in. Although, our usernames have gotten me accused of cheating on more than one occasion haha.
11/18/2017 11:43 AM
It is fun playing against brothers for bragging rights. Adds a new level of competition to the mix - and inside jokes at family occasions.
11/19/2017 1:40 PM
I am the only MAJOR SPORTS FAN in my family but have had brothers try it

I had a brother play one season. He didn't take to it in 2.0 when he had a job. Now he doesn't work after "accidentally" getting shot in the back and paralyzed by another brother in a dispute about rent. Said he likes the "chance" system we have now but no longer has the funds. I think he played under the name Shiro after my dog at the time.

Had another brother play a couple seasons of 2.0 before he started filling in as a minister and youth pastor outside of his job. Now his kids are getting to the age where they have regular school activities and he may not come back. He went by JesusLoves or something like that.

I am the oldest of eight.
11/19/2017 2:32 PM
Relatives Playing Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.