in between rescind? Topic

I took over a D2 team during the late hiring period and want to rescind a scholarship for a player signed by simmy earlier in recruiting this season. I can't rescind the normal way as he's not on the roster yet and when I go to the player I can't access recruiting to rescind his scholly there. Any solution?
Thanks.
11/17/2017 9:29 AM
You can't do it. I know, it sucks.
11/17/2017 9:33 AM
this is one of the elements of 3.0 that I think unintentionally makes taking a new job really a pain. I bet this could be made better without major disruption when they return to working on the game
11/17/2017 9:45 AM
Thanks for letting me know. I put in a suggestion to fix this.
11/17/2017 10:53 AM
Posted by fd343ny on 11/17/2017 9:45:00 AM (view original):
this is one of the elements of 3.0 that I think unintentionally makes taking a new job really a pain. I bet this could be made better without major disruption when they return to working on the game
"when they return to working on the game"......... what century will that happen?
11/17/2017 12:16 PM
in between rescind? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.