Did Aaron Judge get screwed? Topic

That's a reach. He isn't detailing each of her late arrivals.

You dont live in a world where 'home soon' equals 'see you in several hours' with certain people?
11/21/2017 3:26 PM
Are you asking me questions again?

Get on the back of my bike, *****.
11/21/2017 3:26 PM
Posted by d_rock97 on 11/21/2017 3:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Jtpsops on 11/21/2017 3:10:00 PM (view original):
Kind of humorous that Mike also remembers when his wife hasn't been home on time, yet didn't bother to bring it up with her immediately. His typical brand of hypocrisy.

Anyway, I call BS on the whole post. No way any woman would marry a fat toad.
I call BS, he’s not a fat toad. HES A ******* TRUCKER! HE MAKES HIS OWN HOURS! He can’t possibly be fat, or a toad.
Do all of jtpops' posts address me in one way or another? The ones quoted do. Blocking him for excessive, persistent stupidity is about the only thing BL and I have ever agreed on. I know he's been posting like crazy for the last few days but no one seemed to be responding to him until today. I assumed everyone had him blocked.
11/21/2017 3:28 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/21/2017 3:26:00 PM (view original):

LOL when you pretend you don’t answer questions.
11/21/2017 3:32 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/21/2017 3:28:00 PM (view original):
Kind of humorous that Mike also remembers when his wife hasn't been home on time, yet didn't bother to bring it up with her immediately. His typical brand of hypocrisy.

I call BS, he’s not a fat toad. HES A ******* TRUCKER! HE MAKES HIS OWN HOURS! He can’t possibly be fat, or a toad.
Do all of jtpops' posts address me in one way or another? The ones quoted do. Blocking him for excessive, persistent stupidity is about the only thing BL and I have ever agreed on. I know he's been posting like crazy for the last few days but no one seemed to be responding to him until today. I assumed everyone had him blocked.
When I blocked him he started sending me stalker sitemails. I had to block him on sitemail too.
11/21/2017 3:39 PM
Yep, same thing. He's got a few aliases you may have to block as well.
11/21/2017 4:02 PM
Too bad Judge didn't get it this year. After his shoulder surgery, he will never be the same.
11/21/2017 4:24 PM
Yep. Surgery ends careers.

Sincerely,
11/21/2017 4:27 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/21/2017 2:51:00 PM (view original):
We should do a compare/contrast.

Trump/mike

Trump LOVES to pretend he’s smart. Mike too.

Trump LOVES to talk about things that he knows nothing about. Mike too.

Trump loves to quickly change when people start to challenge him on his “knowledge” of a topic. Mike too.

Trump has been referred to by people close to him as an “idiot” and a “dope” with the “intelligence of a kindergartner.” I don’t know anyone close to mike, but his posts seems to lean in the same direction.

Trump thinks he’s in charge. Mike too.

Trump isn’t in charge. Neither is mike.

Trump is desperate for attention. Mike too.

Fuuuuuck. I’ve been arguing with the President of the United States.
a lot of those points can apply to you too, dude
11/21/2017 6:11 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/21/2017 3:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/21/2017 3:28:00 PM (view original):

When I blocked him he started sending me stalker sitemails. I had to block him on sitemail too.
Oh brother. Looks like we have ourselves a little two-man circle jerk going.

After you supposedly blocked me, you started posting photoshopped sitemails I "sent" you. That's how desperate you are for attention. You've been blocked in my sitemail for a while - sorry to disappoint you. Maybe I'll have to block you on here too. I've had mikey blocked for over a year and it's been glorious. The problem with blocking you is you're just so entertaining.
11/21/2017 8:16 PM
So where did we land on whether or not Judge got screwed?
11/21/2017 8:35 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/21/2017 3:26:00 PM (view original):

This makes me think of Harry and Lloyd heading to Aspen on the mini-bike.
11/21/2017 8:37 PM
Posted by donaldjl on 11/21/2017 8:35:00 PM (view original):
Some people still think the Yankees wouldn’t have made the playoffs without Judge even after I provided facts that he is the #1 reason they underperformed.
11/21/2017 9:20 PM
Posted by d_rock97 on 11/21/2017 9:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by donaldjl on 11/21/2017 8:35:00 PM (view original):
Some people still think the Yankees wouldn’t have made the playoffs without Judge even after I provided facts that he is the #1 reason they underperformed.
Er... yeah sure.
11/21/2017 11:10 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 11/21/2017 6:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 11/21/2017 2:51:00 PM (view original):
We should do a compare/contrast.

Trump/mike

Trump LOVES to pretend he’s smart. Mike too.

Trump LOVES to talk about things that he knows nothing about. Mike too.

Trump loves to quickly change when people start to challenge him on his “knowledge” of a topic. Mike too.

Trump has been referred to by people close to him as an “idiot” and a “dope” with the “intelligence of a kindergartner.” I don’t know anyone close to mike, but his posts seems to lean in the same direction.

Trump thinks he’s in charge. Mike too.

Trump isn’t in charge. Neither is mike.

Trump is desperate for attention. Mike too.

Fuuuuuck. I’ve been arguing with the President of the United States.
a lot of those points can apply to you too, dude
I know right?
11/21/2017 11:11 PM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18 Next ▸
Did Aaron Judge get screwed? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.