Fulfilling bonus? Topic

If you recruit a player and offer him promised minutes and starts, and you don't fulfill them..... you dog! Player gets mad, sends you hate mail, loses attributes, performance drops (I actually don't know about that one, it just sounded good for my description). BUT..... if you DO fulfill them, or possibly exceed your promises, player is happy, all smiles, no hate mail, life is great. So my question is, when you fulfill those promises, is there any positive reaction that comes from it? Since there is a negative if you don't. And if so, does it increase work ethic or something along those lines? And an add on to this question, this is opinionated..... do any of you agree with me, in the fact that you SHOULD get a positive bump in some manner for that? (I don't think it should be substantial, not at all. But there's something to be said about a coach that promises something, and delivers. Especially since there is a negative effect if the coach fails)
11/19/2017 2:23 PM
minutes help work ethic

not sure that the fact that were promised alters the effect - up or down
11/19/2017 3:35 PM
Right. I just feel like fulfilled promises should carry a positive bonus effect. And I wondered if any other coaches had the same feelings about that as I do.
11/19/2017 4:21 PM
I understand what you're saying but outside of the gains you get for a player's Work Ethic, it seems a little cheesy to me to get any kind of bonus for simply keeping your word and not lying to the kid.
11/20/2017 1:29 AM
Fulfilling bonus? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.