I am getting closer to winning my first National Title. When I do I will set a date on a Saturday to have a party at either Gambino's or Pizza Hut in my town to celebrate it.

Everyone with an active ID will be invited. We will either do buffet or individual large pizzas my treat depending on the date, time, and attendance.

We can talk a little WIS or whatever. I have been setting aside the money I have saved from credits lately for this purpose.

Will consider changing location of party to Kansas City if needed.
11/19/2017 5:25 PM (edited)
Beer?
11/19/2017 5:44 PM
We can go out for beers later or you can buy your own there. Not rich so can't buy everything.

Let's see how much I have saved and attendance when it happens. Not going to totally rule it out...
11/19/2017 7:19 PM
What team? Don't count your eggs before they hatch. BOL.
11/20/2017 4:44 PM
I am flying in. Chicken wings and beer
11/20/2017 4:58 PM
Winning isn't a certainty and I don't have a super dominant squad anywhere. Too many good and great coaches that can beat me. I am just throwing it out there that whenever it happens ( if ever!), I want to celebrate it.

If you win your first National Title you should celebrate it. You can choose your own way. This will be mine. Also might be fun to kick back and see some of the guys in person. Not just Facebook, Twitter,etc.

I got some good teams and have been working to improve my game. It might happen this season. It might happen ten years from now. Just putting it out there. You can call me on it to follow through if I ever get one.
11/20/2017 4:59 PM
Posted by ftbeaglesfan on 11/20/2017 4:59:00 PM (view original):
Winning isn't a certainty and I don't have a super dominant squad anywhere. Too many good and great coaches that can beat me. I am just throwing it out there that whenever it happens ( if ever!), I want to celebrate it.

If you win your first National Title you should celebrate it. You can choose your own way. This will be mine. Also might be fun to kick back and see some of the guys in person. Not just Facebook, Twitter,etc.

I got some good teams and have been working to improve my game. It might happen this season. It might happen ten years from now. Just putting it out there. You can call me on it to follow through if I ever get one.
Yeah, I celebrated my first national title with hard drugs and hookers. I was under the impression that's how everyone around here was.
11/20/2017 5:51 PM
LMAO BergPride

How did others celebrate their first National Title?

11/20/2017 6:50 PM
I celebrated my first national championship by going to bed because I had an exam that morning (I was in college at the time of my first NC) and sleeping felt like a better reward than studying.
11/20/2017 6:54 PM
Don't remember. I blacked out while reading the 2nd half of the PBP.
11/20/2017 7:06 PM
I poured myself a glass of my good whiskey (Bookers) to celebrate. It definitely tasted a little bit better than normal that night.

I wish I had thought about the pizza and beers idea though. That would've been good.
11/20/2017 9:21 PM
I'm totally rooting for you to win a title now ftbeaglesfan. Having pizza and beer with people who don't think I'm crazy for paying to play an online game with fake basketball players sounds pretty amazing. First round of beers is on me.
11/20/2017 9:50 PM
Love the idea - hope it's your SDSU team! And if you could move the party about four states further east I'd love to join you...
11/20/2017 10:16 PM
Haven't thought about Gambino's pizza in ages -- brings back some memories!
11/22/2017 2:15 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.