Regrettably I can't seem to get over my latest slump, I'm suffering severe burnout and all of my teams are suffering from lack of attention. I have 5 teams and I'm going to reduce that number down one at a time until I reach a manageable level again. I hate to leave a work unfinished, but this is the team and world that I have the least involvement in, so I'm dropping out here first.This is a great world to play in and I hope to get my act together again soon so that I can return and finish what I started. I appreciate the hospitality and I wish you all well, happy Holidays everyone!
11/20/2017 9:59 AM
Understand Pete. I need to "thin the herd" on my teams as well. Been trying to, but every time I hit renew season and go forward. One of these days. GL to you and hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas.
11/21/2017 12:30 PM (edited)
Sad to see you go Pete, I was looking forward to the LSC battles in the future. I left a team in Bryant for similar reasons, so I do understand. Hope you find a happy medium to get back into it and join us again.
11/20/2017 11:15 AM
GL and I wish you well pete. You are one of the classiest acts in GD, always willing to help others and share what you know, and w/o a doubt one of the very best coaches.

I too am going to have to cut down on teams. Don't know which yet.
11/20/2017 7:48 PM
Hate seeing you go Pete! Good luck in the future!! Everyone will for sure miss you and have a Happy Holidays!
11/21/2017 10:29 AM
Completely understand Pete! I am going through the exact same thing. I’ve lost games in other worlds that I never should’ve lost...some of them are probably due to great game planning by other coaches, some of it due to lack of interest/time invested.

But, I sincerely hope you come back to this world specifically. I don’t have much emotional involvement in my team yet either...but the articles and human involvement really make this world special. It’s a great community of like minded guys. I was PUMPED when you joined Bc you are such a legendary coach and just a great guy/competitor. Your presence makes everyone get on their toes and up their game. Can’t think of a stronger compliment.

Happy Holidays! Enjoy real life, and we all hope to see you back in Rockne.
11/21/2017 12:12 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.