The below 4 teams are available in our very unique, very fun League. Random Free Agents have already been removed, so you may keep any or all of the 10 listed players.

The short version of the rules are that each season you get a random year from each of your players, so you could get Michael Jordan as a Bull, a Wizard, or a Birmingham Baron. We use www.basketball-reference.com to determine available seasons for players, so guys who having missing seasons (from injury, like Derrick Rose, retirement, like Kermit Washington, or playing baseball like MJ) could draw those seasons. There is a supplemental IR draft at the end of each draft to fill out your roster if you draw a season like that.

At the end of each season, two players are drawn randomly, from www.random.org, to leave your team via free agency. Season one's champion tragically lost Wilt Chamberlain. This keeps great players always in the mix.
The draft order is also determined randomly, with each of the twelve nonplayoff teams getting a spot determined on a sliding scale that starts at 25% for the team with the worst record, so this makes tanking undesirable, as you could both not get a good draft spot and lose your best player anyways.

If you have any questions or want to join, feel free to post below or shoot me a sitemail.

Team 1 - Elgin Baylor, Jason Kidd, Bill Bridges, Elton Brad, Steve Mix, Spencer Haywood, Mookie Blaylock, Seth Curry, Devin Booker & Bradley Beal. Will be drafting #16. - TAKEN BY jholme44

Team 2 - Al Horford, Deron Williams, Rasheed Wallace, Bob Lanier, Robert Parish, Kevin Johnson, Emeka Okafor, TJ McConnell, Glen Rice & Larry Sanders. Will be drafting #9. - TAKEN BY mdjohnston

Team 3 - Wes Unseld, Willis Reed, Adrian Dantley, Allen Iverson, Otis Birdsong, Myles Turner, Andre Miller, Terrell Brandon, Wilt Chamberlain & Derek Harper. Will be drafting #6 - TAKEN BY creigel

Team 4 - Hedo Turkoglu, Reggie Miller, Nikola Vucevic, Kirk Hinrich, Alvan Adams, Toni Kukoc, Tony Parker, Cedric Ceballos, Terry Tyler & Gheorghe Muresan. Will be drafting #7. - TAKEN BY twinsfan8791

All players not remaining on teams' 10-man (or less) rosters are eligible for the draft. Below are the random FAs who will be available in that draft, along with all players not rostered last season (that list will be compiled after all keeper lists are submitted).

Kenneth Faried + James Harden
Brent Barry + Dwayne Wade
Alonzo Mourning + Clint Capela
Michael Ray Richardson + Arvydas Sabonis
Steven Adams + Chandler Parsons
Jeff Teague + Jonas Valanciunas
Clifford Ray + Lamar Odom
Ben Wallace + Charlie Ward
Elmore Smith + Johnny Moore
Vince Carter + Chris Webber
Hot Rod Williams + Kyle Korver
Amir Johnson + David Thompson
Don Buse + Ron Artest
Patrick Ewing + Grant Hill
Freddie Brown + Dwight Howard
John Henson + Mirza Teletovic
Walt Bellamy + Nikola Jokic
Larry Nance + Rick Barry
Bill Walton + Charles Barkley
Rodney McCray + Paul Silas
A.C.Green + Jose Calderone
Michael Cooper + Larry Bird
Cedric Maxwell + John Stockton
Jack Sikma + Jerry West
11/27/2017 7:28 AM (edited)
All3, I'll take Team 3
11/20/2017 5:02 PM
One down, three to go. Spots in this long-running, unique League usually go fast, so don't delay in joining us.
11/21/2017 9:40 AM
The regular season is now complete, so specific draft positions have been added.
11/22/2017 4:28 PM
I'll take whichever is left of team 1 or team 4 after someone claims the other one. I can't seem to decide between them.
11/26/2017 11:40 AM
Posted by jholme44 on 11/26/2017 11:40:00 AM (view original):
I'll take whichever is left of team 1 or team 4 after someone claims the other one. I can't seem to decide between them.
Excellent. Welcome. I'll make sure the Commish sees this and gets you added to the League Forum.

Only 2 needed.
11/26/2017 12:35 PM
2 questions whats the salary cap and are their trades once answered ill most likely take a team lol
11/26/2017 2:39 PM
Posted by mdjohnston on 11/26/2017 2:39:00 PM (view original):
2 questions whats the salary cap and are their trades once answered ill most likely take a team lol
No salary cap, tons of trades!
11/26/2017 4:12 PM
Posted by benhoidal on 11/26/2017 4:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mdjohnston on 11/26/2017 2:39:00 PM (view original):
No salary cap, tons of trades!
What he said.
11/26/2017 4:14 PM
Count me in then ill take team 2
11/26/2017 5:01 PM
Posted by mdjohnston on 11/26/2017 5:01:00 PM (view original):
Count me in then ill take team 2
Team 2 it is. Welcome.
I'll get to work on having you added to the League Forum.
11/26/2017 5:20 PM
As you can see, spots in this very unique, fun League go fast.
Still need 1 owner for either Team 1 or Team 4.
Act fast, before the chance is gone.
11/26/2017 5:26 PM
I’ll take team 4
11/27/2017 12:26 AM
Posted by twinsfan8791 on 11/27/2017 12:26:00 AM (view original):
I’ll take team 4
Excellent. Welcome. We'll work on that Forum access for you.
11/27/2017 7:25 AM
That gives Team 1 to jholme44, and we are full.
11/27/2017 7:26 AM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.