Hello everyone,

I have been away from the game for a few seasons and am going to come back to the Knight world, hopefully back to one of my teams that I left, but who knows. As some of you know I started a blog prior to leaving and then when I left I also left that un-updated. I am in the process of moving everything that I have done over and restarting the video blog of my come back rather than the series that I did previously. I will probably put the videos up as something different on the blog than previously uploaded.

Check it out: Subscribe, Let me know what you think. Any feedback is appreciated and I went through and fixed a ton of the spelling and mechanics errors when I reupdated.

hdtutorials.lovenetwebservices/xyz/wp/

Look forward to renewing some rivalries with some of you or starting some new ones.
11/21/2017 11:37 AM (edited)
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but link isn't working. Maybe put it in as a hyperlink?
11/21/2017 9:42 AM
it is probably web services not werbservices. - Nope - that did not work either. Welcome back obituaryconc
11/21/2017 10:42 AM
Fixed it sorry for the confusion.
11/21/2017 11:38 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.