Need HELP quickly !! pitcher settings !!! Topic

New season game 1 . I wanted to save my best pitchers from getting the drastic fatigue issues resulting in the first 3 games so I used the " tandem A & B " settings putting my garbage pitchers in tandem 1A & 1B and my best starters in 2A & 2B and hiding my top 4 relievers in slots tandem 3A-3B-4A-4B . After game 1 I tried to realine my normal starting rotation for slots 3-4-1 since the 2 slot already had tandem 2A-2B selected it will not allow me to set regular " starter 1-3-4 " . The error message reads you cannot have regular starter slots with tandem slots but there's no way to reset or deselect the tandem selection since 2A & 2B are pitching the next game . So you can't have both tandem & regular starter spots in your rotation . I've tried everything I can think of ! So once you start using the tandem selection you can never go back to regular starter spots ??? NUTS !!
11/21/2017 10:06 AM
You can have Starter 1, followed by Tandem 2, 3, 4, etc., or Starter 1, 2 followed by Tandem 3, 4, etc.

You cannot have Starter 1 followed by Tandem 2 followed by Starter 3. Once a Tandem enters the rotation, only other Tandems can follow.

In your case, if Tandem 2 is locked to start, you can set your next intended SP into Starter 1, and once the tandem pitches and Starter 1 is locked, then you can remove Tandem 2 and align your rotation correctly.
11/21/2017 10:28 AM
Thanks Skunk !!! That worked . Once I removed starters 3 & 4 and left starter 1 in place it allowed it !
11/21/2017 12:31 PM
Need HELP quickly !! pitcher settings !!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.