Rescind scholarships - when? Topic

Sorry if this information is somewhere, but I looked and all I could find was that you can rescind scholarships during job change period. Since we are in the job change period in Rockne and I can't rescind any scholarships, I have to ask -- when can we rescind scholarships? I know it would be on the Roster page, right? Thank you.
11/21/2017 4:36 PM
Look tomorrow - it doesn't kick in until after midnight.
11/21/2017 4:49 PM
It’s not technically the job change period in Rockne until tomorrow. Then scholarships can be rescinded.
11/21/2017 4:49 PM
Thanks so much, guys. The calendar slider on the home page is misleading. It says 11/21 "job changes begin," and in my time zone it is November 21.

Do any of you also play Hoops Dynasty? The World Schedule page is SO much better than the GD slider. I wonder if WIS would consider making a change to GD and bringing in a World Schedule like in HD. How difficult could it be? They already did it once.
11/21/2017 5:15 PM
Yes the HD schedule is much better and more detailed. That would be a nice switch.
11/21/2017 5:46 PM
Thanks again, guys. The rescinding appeared just as you said it would.
11/22/2017 3:02 AM
Rescind scholarships - when? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.