Hasn't anyone told Joe Morgan... Topic

Has BL stepped on his own dick with the greenies comment?
Votes: 6
(Last vote received: 11/24/2017 1:03 PM)
11/23/2017 9:16 PM
BL is the self-appointed expert on everything.

I am thankful for his insight on all topics that he comments on.
11/23/2017 9:33 PM
You just described your big brother too. Funny how you worship one and mock the other.
11/24/2017 9:45 AM
I'm actually an only child.

I mock people who deserve to be mocked.

Not sure why you seem to have a problem with me. I've never really had a beef with you in the forums. Mike is the one who has an issue with you. I've stayed out of it.
11/24/2017 10:44 AM
My issue is hypocrisy in general. Everything you blast and mock BL for (and believe me, I'm no BL fan), your mentor is guilty of too, yet you continue to dote along after him. Everyone in this forum but you sees it. I think a lot of people in here would be shocked if you had an original thought in your head.
11/24/2017 10:51 AM
Edgar named on 4 of 6 made public ballots. Vizquel 6 for 6. One moron voted for Sosa and Clemens but not Bonds. Clemens is on all 6.
11/24/2017 10:58 AM
Probably because Bonds walked too much.
11/24/2017 10:59 AM
LOL
11/24/2017 11:21 AM
Posted by Jtpsops on 11/24/2017 10:51:00 AM (view original):
My issue is hypocrisy in general. Everything you blast and mock BL for (and believe me, I'm no BL fan), your mentor is guilty of too, yet you continue to dote along after him. Everyone in this forum but you sees it. I think a lot of people in here would be shocked if you had an original thought in your head.
I happen to agree with Mike on a lot of things. I happen to disagree with BL on a lot of things.

Do you expect me to pretend to disagree with him sometimes just to appease you and others? What would be the point of that?

And my thoughts and opinions in this forum are my own. I don't go looking to see what Mike or anybody else says before I post anything.

And honestly, I don't really give a **** whether you (or anybody else) believes that. My self-esteem is not determined by faceless, random internet people.
11/24/2017 12:17 PM
I just like to talk **** and troll *************. #truth
11/24/2017 1:04 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/22/2017 5:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/22/2017 5:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 11/22/2017 5:10:00 PM (view original):
Mike: a lot of caffeine has the same effect as amphetamines.

Me: no it doesn’t, here’s actual evidence.

Mike: what about a small amount of caffeine?

Me: well, I don’t think anyone believes a small amount of caffeine has the same effect as amphetamines, do you?

Mike: Ha! Gotcha, I’m right.

Me:?????
Do you know that people can read this thread? Your recaps are inaccurate and decidedly not funny.

What is funny is how you said "Nope, not the same effect" and changed it to "HA!!! You don't even know how much caffeine is in a cup of coffee!!! I win!!"

And you completely ignored tec's question about how one or the other affects play on the field.
I’m starting to wonder if you have read the thread.

I’m still saying “nope not the same.”

I answered tec.
Yes, "nope not the same" is the retardedness you've continued to repeat. Good for you.

Why do you think players used caffeine?
Why do you think players took amphetamines?
11/24/2017 1:06 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/22/2017 1:54:00 PM (view original):
Wait, has your argument shifted from

“Ingesting a large amount of caffeine (copious amounts of coffee or eating 5-6 nodoz) gives you the same performance effects as amphetamines”

to

”two cups of coffee give you the same performance effects as amphetamines”

???
Are you going to answer this?
11/24/2017 5:19 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/22/2017 4:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 11/22/2017 2:09:00 PM (view original):
I'm arguing #1. They do not have the same effect. It's obvious to anyone that a relatively small amount of caffeine isn't going to improve performance like amphetamines.

Regarding, #2, it's not the fact that you don't know how much caffeine is in coffee or nodoz, it's the fact that you were clearly trying to indicate a high dose of caffeine, evidenced by the fact that you said "copious amounts of coffee or 5-6 nodoz." Even if you don't know exactly how much caffeine that is, it's common sense that it would be a high amount.
OK, then tell us what effect less than 500mg of caffeine has. Then tell us about the effects of amphetamines. We're all dying to know. Better not be any similarities though. That's really gonna F up your argument.
Once you do this.
11/24/2017 5:30 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/24/2017 5:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 11/22/2017 1:54:00 PM (view original):
Wait, has your argument shifted from

“Ingesting a large amount of caffeine (copious amounts of coffee or eating 5-6 nodoz) gives you the same performance effects as amphetamines”

to

”two cups of coffee give you the same performance effects as amphetamines”

???
Are you going to answer this?
I asked you first.

And, appropriately, it directly relates to the question you’re asking me. If you aren’t arguing that a relatively small dose of caffeine has the same effect as amphetamines, it doesn’t matter what happens at <500mg.
11/24/2017 6:09 PM
Huh? 4:17 is before 5:19. HTF did you ask me first?
11/24/2017 7:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
Hasn't anyone told Joe Morgan... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.