Top 3.0 Coaches Topic

Actually most HD worlds rolled over a period of time (they each switched over starting with one server when each of the worlds rolled over after their NCG was played). In most cases, I think what people would have to do is to look at their National Champions page and see what is the last season listed (funny how I assume that is the last season of HD 2.0 due to a simple feature we would like to see updated).

Ex. Phelan lists season 97 as the last full season under HD 2.0 (I assume this is correct). But if I remember correctly I did the start of season #98 under HD 2.0 and after that season got underway, it was then under HD 3.0 (so season 98 started with HD 2.0 recruiting, then had mid-season recruiting under HD 3.0)

Also since each world is either a 1-game or 2-game worlds, each has a different # of seasons played under HD 3.0 (so yes, for example, one world might of played 7 seasons of HD 3.0 while another would of played 12 seasons).
11/22/2017 5:23 PM (edited)
Well, yes, 2 a day worlds will have twice as many games. But this isn't brain surgery. 3.0 went into effect everywhere at the same time. Now what you consider a "true" 3.0 season may vary(first recruiting class as seniors would by my choice) but they all started around the same time. Not that anyone is figuring it out. Except mully. And he won't say he did.
11/22/2017 5:26 PM
No one said it was difficult. Just that it takes longer than 5 minutes to do that many IDs spread across so many worlds.

In the time he's spent arguing this point, he could have already had it done like 3 times.
11/22/2017 5:44 PM
Posted by buddhagamer on 11/22/2017 5:23:00 PM (view original):
Actually most HD worlds rolled over a period of time (they each switched over starting with one server when each of the worlds rolled over after their NCG was played). In most cases, I think what people would have to do is to look at their National Champions page and see what is the last season listed (funny how I assume that is the last season of HD 2.0 due to a simple feature we would like to see updated).

Ex. Phelan lists season 97 as the last full season under HD 2.0 (I assume this is correct). But if I remember correctly I did the start of season #98 under HD 2.0 and after that season got underway, it was then under HD 3.0 (so season 98 started with HD 2.0 recruiting, then had mid-season recruiting under HD 3.0)

Also since each world is either a 1-game or 2-game worlds, each has a different # of seasons played under HD 3.0 (so yes, for example, one world might of played 7 seasons of HD 3.0 while another would of played 12 seasons).
Champs page? I can't tell if this was meant to be sarcastic Haha

actually. That's how you can tell. it was never updated for 3.0
11/22/2017 5:49 PM
Jeesus 4 pages for this crap? lol
I didn't look at any of those other guys so have no idea where I stack up or what season to actually start with.

As someone said is it the 1st 3.0 season or the using the 1st 3.0 recruiting class. I am guessing it is around season 90 since that's when the f-tards lost the ability to update national champs. And I am only really concerned with my own world since each world has different populations with different abilities.

Smith DI has seen almost all if its truly great coaches leave the game after 3.0 so my stats are more about being one of the few good vets left.
11/22/2017 6:08 PM
To be fair, I was kinda LOLing at your vague posts. If you got something to say, say it. You're good at HD. If you want to toot your own horn, I'll cheer you on. Despite our "troubled relationship", I've always said you're good at HD. If you don't give a damn about "Top coaches in 3.0", all the better. But get to the damn point. I got turkey to eat.
11/22/2017 6:32 PM
Can Seble add a feature allowing a vote for one single coach to be disabled from commenting in the forums?

I wonder who that vote would go to... someone send in a ticket.
11/22/2017 6:36 PM
Awww, you hurt my feelings. How can I go on?

Have a good Thanksgiving nonetheless. Use the block feature. It's there for a reason.
11/22/2017 6:41 PM
FWIW, I don't recall any exchanges with you. Did I bunch your panties at some point?
11/22/2017 6:42 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/22/2017 6:42:00 PM (view original):
FWIW, I don't recall any exchanges with you. Did I bunch your panties at some point?
If he's a trucker named Stu then pretty likely.
11/22/2017 6:47 PM
Oh, my bad. I thought it was "Stew".
11/22/2017 6:55 PM
Stu is Mike?
11/22/2017 7:14 PM
I have recovered!!! Craig's scathing shot was just a flesh wound!!!!
11/22/2017 7:22 PM
Can we just get the damn MikeT and Benis in the morning show on espn already?
11/23/2017 4:18 AM
I think it's more of FS1 thing.
11/23/2017 7:52 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Top 3.0 Coaches Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.