Rebuilding recruiting Topic

I'm considering a second team. I've got my eye on a team in knight, mainly due to the fact that no recruits signed in RS1, and i like the class alignment potential, with how i want things laid out. It's D2. My question is..... When trying to recruit 6 players at D2 in RS2 only, have some of you had trouble pulling in a class that big that you would consider successful? Or is it business as usual?
11/21/2017 10:11 PM
I pulled in 5 of 7 at FHSU in just the second cycle. Had chances for more.
11/22/2017 12:08 AM
Wait, i wouldn't even get to recruit at all my first season, would i? I looked at the reserve a team page yesterday. It said "national tournament - reserve team" and starts in 7 days. Now i went back to get the team today and it says "preparing to start - not accepting new coaches".... So i guess that's RS2 happening now. (This was a world i haven't played in, in like 80 seasons. But I'm eligible for D1 D2 and D3 jobs)..... So do you only get to start at RS2 if you're changing jobs in a world that you're currently active in? I guess technically I'm a "new coach"?
11/22/2017 3:19 PM
Yes.
11/22/2017 3:28 PM
Rebuilding recruiting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.