2 HOF Players League - Waitlisting Topic

Two Hall Of Fame Players

Standard 24 Team WIS Format
This is a multi-season league.

Everyone is randomly placed into 1 of the 6 divisions, NLE, NLC, NLW, ALE, ALC, ALW.

If a HOF player has more than 1 WIS eligible version in a season, you pick which version you want to use.

You start with your 2 HOF players. You'll then have a 23 round draft with your 3 divisional opponents only. The Teammates from all 8 HOF players of you and your 3 divisional opponents will make up your draft pool. Draft order for round 1 will be based on the combined salary of your 2 HOF players with a lowest/first to highest/last order, then serpentine for rounds 2-23. Each Teammate must use the same season as the HOFer's season. No twisting. HOF players in the League cannot be used as a Teammate. Each set of teams in a division has a separate pool of players. If the same team appears in 2 different divisions then those players can be drafted once in each division.

Season 2 and each subsequent season you will keep your 2 Hall of Fame players and they'll progress 1 season ahead. These will be the only 2 players that you will automatically keep each year. Everyone will then be randomly assigned to a division again and hold a new 23 round draft using the new Teammates of you and your divisional opponents HOF players for the draft pool.

When you reach the end of your Hall of Fame players career you'll select a new HOF player that isn't in the league. Each HOFer must sit out at least 1 season before being chosen again.

Replacement owners have the option to select new HOF players upon entering the league.

No Salary Cap
Yes DH
No AAA
No WW
No Trades
No Clones
Injuries Off

Rules Amended:
1.Ballpark must be one of the two used by your HOF players.
2.Partial or Combined seasons/versions can be used.
3.If a pick during the draft is made in error, the draft stops when the mistake is discovered and the owner who made that mistake pick must correct the pick at that time. Picks that were made after the mistake pick are still valid and legal.
11/22/2017 5:50 PM
Available Team has Jim Palmer and Mike Schmidt as their 2 Hall of Fame players. They will be using their 3rd seasons. You can take over 1 or both of these 2 players or select 2 new HOF players that haven't already been chosen. If you are interested contact me and I'll give you access to the league forum. You can check to see which HOF players are available to switch to if you want.
11/22/2017 5:54 PM
We are at the end of the regular season and we'll start the draft for next season as soon as a replacement owner is found. Drafts are off-the-clock since only 4 owners are participating in each draft. Draft will go as quickly as your group of 4 can post picks.
Different type of league.
A lot of average players get to play and make a difference.
11/23/2017 6:32 PM
I'll play.
11/25/2017 9:54 AM
You can put me on the waitlist if you like. Erne6 beat me to the punch.
11/25/2017 2:49 PM
Posted by scottharra on 11/25/2017 2:49:00 PM (view original):
You can put me on the waitlist if you like. Erne6 beat me to the punch.
will do, thanks scottharra
11/25/2017 8:48 PM
Owner has gone AWOL and we are drafting
Need an owner to take over with Hank Greenberg and Randy Johnson as your 2 Hall of Fame players.
11/30/2017 8:41 AM
I will play
12/2/2017 7:54 AM
2 HOF Players League - Waitlisting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.