Non Conference Tournaments Topic

I’m watching all of these early season tournaments in real college hoops (Maui, Battle for Atlantis, PK80, etc), and just thinking about how amazing it would be if we could set something like that up in our HD non conference schedules. Obviously it’s a pipe dream, because the logistics are a nightmare and to program it into the scheduling portion of the game would require a major overhaul, but a coach can dream. Maybe after a couple more cold ones, I’ll think of an easy way to get this implemented.
11/22/2017 6:39 PM
I do my best thinkin' while drinkin'.
11/22/2017 6:56 PM
I thought about this too. I think it would add an element of fun to non-conference, but as it is a major change, it's not happening.
11/22/2017 8:29 PM
Sko Pack take down number two Arizona!
11/22/2017 9:23 PM
No single elimination tournaments during the regular season.

However I have been in a round robin tournament during the regular season. Also been involved in Conference challenges. We recently had a triangular between the Big 12-Big East, Big 12-SEC, and Big East-SEC.

I started a new job this month and couldn't run the triangular anymore so it is on hold until things get settled in at the new job.
11/22/2017 10:09 PM
Non Conference Tournaments Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.