Ghost human coaches Topic

Don't forget, there could be someone playing this game who is disabled, and might not be able to be on the website for pretty long stretches. Be compassionate. This game isn't life and death.
12/18/2017 12:43 AM
I know for a fact there are plenty of military members on this site too. Should they really lose their teams just because they can't check in every day? Agree with I80r20...chill out
12/19/2017 12:58 PM
Posted by pdxblazerfan on 12/19/2017 12:58:00 PM (view original):
I know for a fact there are plenty of military members on this site too. Should they really lose their teams just because they can't check in every day? Agree with I80r20...chill out
We aren't talking about people missing days. We are talking about teams abandoned months at a time. If you cant play for a few months then you shouldn't be playing. Not fair for one person to ruin the RPIs of everyone else in their conference. Even in this over politically correct society.
12/19/2017 2:47 PM
Posted by indyrider123 on 12/17/2017 8:18:00 PM (view original):
We have a coach in one of my conferences that is the all time losing coach in the world. Been at this team since season seven.
Don't have to look to know who it is. It's been discussed before. He has some sort of illness that causes him to miss days/weeks at a time. He has the same lack of success in HBD.
12/19/2017 3:07 PM
◂ Prev 12
Ghost human coaches Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.