signing Undecided guys Topic

I have a couple guys that I have recruited and offered scholarships and they are undecided. What are the chances they accept offers late in the recruiting period or if they aren't green now, they never will be? Unfortunately I don't have a lot of money left or else I would try to visit etc., but I have to save my last money to offer a couple green guys if these don't ever flip.
11/23/2017 6:42 PM
You have to have a "face to face" interaction with a recruit in order for him to sign. If you have done a scouting trip, home visit or campus visit that counts. If you have done at least one of those things there is a chance he will turn green and sign with you if no other human coaches jump in. If not, he will not sign with you.
11/23/2017 6:45 PM
I have done face to face with both. I will hold out until the last cycle and see what happens. Thanks!
11/23/2017 6:48 PM
this just happened to me with 3 guys. I got two of them. small sample size i know, but i figured i would weigh in.
11/23/2017 9:51 PM
1 campus visit will turn them green for sure. Sometimes they will turn green for you at the end without doing anything, but you can't count on it.
11/23/2017 11:19 PM
Just recently had one. Face to Face. Offered scholly. Remained undecided. Decided to walk on at daddy's alma mater.
11/24/2017 2:56 AM
I have had some recruits stay undecided and never turn green for me yet sign with me anyway. Even without putting more money into them. Isn't 100% for guarantee they will though.
11/24/2017 5:04 PM
I assume if they didn’t turn green by 9 pm on the last day of recruiting I should just offer my two green losers? What happens if I don’t offer them and the other two don’t flip from undecided - does game give me two randoms or would get give me the other two greens even though never offered?
11/24/2017 11:36 PM
You would get two randoms.
11/24/2017 11:42 PM
Thanks
11/25/2017 12:45 PM
signing Undecided guys Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.