Can you sign more than 1? As in 3?
11/24/2017 9:01 AM (edited)
Back in HD 2.0, it was almost unheard of having more than 1 ineligible show up on campus in D1/D2 (D3 they are eligible to play immediately anyway). If you signed more than 1, almost 100% chance you had all the others not show up.

Now in HD 3.0, I've seen multiple instances where more than 1 signed ineligible shows up (I have not yet had an ineligible NOT show up). Last recruiting session I had two freshman ineligibles sign and show up.

I wouldn't doubt that whatever Seble did in HD 3.0 signing logic, he lifted any restriction there was and it would likely be possible to sign any number of ineligibles.
11/24/2017 12:17 PM
Yes, you can sign 3. I have 3 at High Point.
11/24/2017 2:41 PM
If its true that ineligibles are almost guaranteed to show up now, I'm a fan of the change. It's not really a fun level of randomness to see a recruit that you won by a dice roll then not even show up to campus.
11/25/2017 8:19 AM
Posted by trail on 11/25/2017 8:19:00 AM (view original):
If its true that ineligibles are almost guaranteed to show up now, I'm a fan of the change. It's not really a fun level of randomness to see a recruit that you won by a dice roll then not even show up to campus.
Last season in Tark I had an inel no-show on me for the first time in my HD career.

Maybe I lost the Biggest Dice Roll, but nobody should take inel behavior as guaranteed.
11/25/2017 10:44 AM
Posted by trail on 11/25/2017 8:19:00 AM (view original):
+1
11/25/2017 11:19 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.