S138 (Playoffs) Topic

A-Rod Rockne "Well last year we had special lures from that Catfish_Jack fella, but this year we have the Douche!"

(Ladies in the audience scream)

Cringing and laughing at the same time.

12/22/2017 9:53 AM
Awesome, loved it!
12/22/2017 12:22 PM
Great stuff courtesy of akua
12/22/2017 1:37 PM
Wow, big upset in the North bracket today! #16 Ranked Hillsdale with a rematch upset over #1 ranked Ferris State. Previously this season, the GLIAC foes met when Ferris State beat Hillsdale 28-17. The game this time around was a shootout. Hillsdale held a 31-17 lead at halftime and never let up, finishing Ferris State's improbable run to a #1 ranked 15-0 start against the 4th toughest schedule. Ferris State's season included wins over #3 Cheyney, #25 Saginaw Valley State, #16 Hillsdale, and WIS unranked but GUESS ranked #4 Northern Michigan, and an opening round game against upstart Pace.

Final was 54-41. Coachoatie really put together a great season. Congrats to omcs1981, big time playoff win!

12/23/2017 7:33 PM (edited)
Great 3rd round games all around. My Long Island Team survived omcs1981’s Hillsdale comeback in triple OT.

NMU dominated an excellent Cheyney team. I think this signals that NMU is back to being the NMU we expected.

And other the other side of the bracket, Jaylien’s Humbold State team knocked off what many considered to be the NC favorite, in Morehouse.

Akua’s TAMC team knocked off Virginia State 24-10. TAMC held the lead the whole game and doubled up VSU in time of possession.

in my opinion, I see 3 legit teams and Long Island. My Long Island Team isn’t a legit contender yet against these big boys. Other than that, this is still a wide open championship. Given the semifinal matchups, I’d have to say NMU is now the favorite.
12/24/2017 4:53 PM (edited)
That humboldt state game was incredible as well as the other two overtime games. I wasn't sure if anyone could beat that Morehouse team this year. Huge congrats, that's impressive!

I don't remember a season since I've been here that it's been so crazy in the semi-finals. TAMC played keep away in the second half, I was a bit worried about what VSU could do if they got into a rhythm. No doubt, Northern Michigan is game planning now and is aiming to finish the career on top. I wouldn't count out Long Island though, I still remember the beat down in the Heisman NC from you Bigpoppa, so you're not a sleeper on my list. :)
12/24/2017 5:24 PM
An amazing NC game going on. A&M with some big plays to keep this thing tied at the half.

GL to akua and poppa in the 2nd half and congrats to each for jobs well done.

Also congrats goes to all of the coaches in D2 Rockne who are making this the best D2 in all of GD by far and the best division of any right alongside of Wilk 1A. See you all next season I hope.
12/26/2017 10:42 AM
◂ Prev 12
S138 (Playoffs) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.