Current Progressive Opening Topic

Our current progressive league uses players in the here and now. Your roster will consist of 34 sim eligibles (25 on the ML roster and another 9 on your AAA roster) and 16 DL/prospects. We play once per calendar year. Since 2004, we have kept our league, APPA, available by invitation only (for the most part) and would like to open the league up to some new blood.

So, if you are interested in a current progressive as I have just described it, and you will be hard pressed to find another quite like it, please consider the following roster and contact me directly. We are about to make cuts/drop-add/and draft for the 2017 season. You can tweak the roster as you see fit.

We have not set a date for the upcoming draft so you will have some time to research draft eligible players and make your cuts. We have a private APPA forum, so please accept my apologies in advance if you are trying to locate history about our league in the forums. Feel free to ask questions about the league in the thread if you have any.

Thanks for considering our league!
11/26/2017 2:13 PM
Starters
C AJ Pierzynski
C Jose Lobaton

C David Ross
1B Adam Lind
1B Steve Pearce
2B Rougned Odor
2B Jedd Gyorko
SS Elvis Andrus
3B Matt Carpenter
OF Adam Jones
OF Giancarlo Stanton
OF Ben Zobrist
OF Matt Holliday
OF Max Kepler
OF Aaron Altherr

Pitchers
P Clayton Kershaw
P Zack Greinke

P Felix Hernandez
P Edinson Volquez
P Aroldis Chapman
P Hunter Strickland
P Brad Hand
P Darren O'Day
P Kenley Jansen
P Fernando Salas

Minors (9 of 9)
3B Yuli Gurriel
P Daniel Norris

P John Lamb
P Kevin Quackenbush

P Luke Weaver
P AJ Schugel
P Nick Vincent
P Steven Brault

P Chris Bassitt

Prospects (16 of 16)
C Zack Collins
RP Zack Burdi
SS Deven Marrero
2B Forrest Wall
OF Willy Garcia
OF Michael Gettys
OF Clint Coulte
P Marco Gonzales
C Tyler Stephenson
P Triston McKenzie
P Andrew Suarez
P Cody Ponce
3B Matt Skole
OF Austin Wilson

SP Anthony Kay
SP Henderson Alvarez
11/26/2017 2:14 PM
Stanton! Kershaw! Greinke!
11/26/2017 4:01 PM
I have somebody who is joining but he is traveling right now. He will join later today.
11/26/2017 4:09 PM
Is he still joining? I believe this is still open...
11/29/2017 4:16 PM
i am interested if still available...sitemailed you a few questions
11/29/2017 5:05 PM
Current Progressive Opening Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.