Looks like WIS has given up on HBD Topic

no updates in about 18 months. Long time leagues with record openings and no new blood. Looks like a dying franchise to me. It’s a shame really. Hey WIS are you interested in divesting or are you just gonna milk it dry ‘til you shut it down?
11/26/2017 4:57 PM
The site was recently purchased. They didn't do it to let the site die.
11/26/2017 5:19 PM
18 months? You're complaining that there's been no update in 18 months?
The NBA SIM has gone like 9 years without 1.
Hopefully this new ownership does something for everyone, but I think we've all had that hope before.
11/26/2017 6:01 PM
Same with hockey. Wis was just purchased. Patience young grasshopper.
11/26/2017 6:09 PM
Posted by hockey1984 on 11/26/2017 6:09:00 PM (view original):
Same with hockey. Wis was just purchased. Patience young grasshopper.
WIS has hockey? (ha, ha)
That and football make us NBA guys look pampered.
11/26/2017 6:18 PM
Heh. If we are lucky we might actually get the shootout in our next update.

Football is even worse sadly and the worst deal out of all WIS sports. They should have it where you get 2 seasons of football with game halfs siming twice a day with a $4 credit for each super bowl win. Either that or cut the cost to $4 a season. The fact that you get 16 games, that last 32 days and you get the pre-season is a joke for $9.95.
11/27/2017 7:58 AM
Posted by tmurph13 on 11/26/2017 4:57:00 PM (view original):
no updates in about 18 months. Long time leagues with record openings and no new blood. Looks like a dying franchise to me. It’s a shame really. Hey WIS are you interested in divesting or are you just gonna milk it dry ‘til you shut it down?
In case you missed the post about the new ownership:

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=503780

Would be really nice for an update on the progress of things. Even just a vague timeline of expected changes. I'm sure the new guys had to/are digging through a lot of cr@p to get a handle on the programming for each game, not just HBD, and how they can implement changes and platform upgrades.
11/27/2017 5:42 PM
I spoke with the original WIS owner about 2 weeks ago and he said Seble is trying to figure out his game plan. There’s a lot to be done and game popularity as well as amount of neglect for each game will be weighed and then he will get started. Hopefully they will be hiring new programmers too which will take some time to hire them and get aquatinted with the games.
11/27/2017 9:21 PM
Hmm your 1 league has no forum post in the classifieds. That cant be helping you fill.
11/27/2017 9:49 PM
Looks like WIS has given up on HBD Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.