Shohei Ohtani Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 2/22/2018 12:16:00 PM (view original):
I wasn't busted on anything. You never said anything about taking jobs from citizens. Maybe that's what you meant, but I can't read your mind. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to read your mind.
Sorry your reading comprehension is so poor.

I'm not buying that anyone with the comprehension of a 2nd grader doesn't understand that people immigrating to a Country and taking well-paying jobs doesn't mean the citizens already in that Country aren't getting those jobs. I think you missed it, replied in haste, then tried to CYA. Maybe not, but it's a pattern I've seen before.
2/22/2018 1:30 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 2/22/2018 6:24:00 AM (view original):

The Shohei Ohtani effect? Angels to lower right-field wall Angel Stadium by 10 feet

The Angels are lowering the fence from 18 feet to 8 feet, so we should see a jump in home runs

That he hits . . . and . . . that he gives up.
2/22/2018 1:31 PM
Posted by all3 on 2/22/2018 1:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 2/22/2018 12:16:00 PM (view original):
I wasn't busted on anything. You never said anything about taking jobs from citizens. Maybe that's what you meant, but I can't read your mind. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to read your mind.
Sorry your reading comprehension is so poor.

I'm not buying that anyone with the comprehension of a 2nd grader doesn't understand that people immigrating to a Country and taking well-paying jobs doesn't mean the citizens already in that Country aren't getting those jobs. I think you missed it, replied in haste, then tried to CYA. Maybe not, but it's a pattern I've seen before.
who cares what you've seen before. Not me. Think what you want. I couldn't care less what you think about me or anything else.
2/22/2018 2:27 PM
You sure spend a lot of time and effort trying to justify yourself to people you could care less about.
2/22/2018 2:43 PM
I'm not trying to justify myself. Just voicing my opinion. I realize its just my opinion and other people may not share it. Doesn't mean I can't voice it. You sure spend a lot of time trying to demean people who don't agree with you. Why do you care?
2/22/2018 5:23 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 2/22/2018 5:23:00 PM (view original):
I'm not trying to justify myself. Just voicing my opinion. I realize its just my opinion and other people may not share it. Doesn't mean I can't voice it. You sure spend a lot of time trying to demean people who don't agree with you. Why do you care?
When people say (post) stupid sheit, if it nobody points-out how stupid it is, others might start believing it too.
2/22/2018 6:31 PM
what you think is stupid sheit. I happen to think most of what you post is stupid sheit, but again, that's just my opinion. I don't care if anyone believes what I post or not.
2/22/2018 7:16 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 2/22/2018 7:16:00 PM (view original):
what you think is stupid sheit. I happen to think most of what you post is stupid sheit, but again, that's just my opinion. I don't care if anyone believes what I post or not.
Again, when an opinion or a lie is posted as a fact, that deserves to be called-out, as does something that is just plain wrong.
This whole thing started because you wrongly said I didn't include something in one of my posts when I clearly did, and that ruffled your panties.
I'm sorry you think your mistakes,especially those attacking others (like the POTUS), should go unrecognized, but that isn't going to happen around me.
2/23/2018 10:32 AM
Is it fact or opinion that this conversation is boring?
2/23/2018 10:34 AM
Posted by edsortails on 2/23/2018 10:34:00 AM (view original):
Is it fact or opinion that this conversation is boring?
It's a fact that you don't need to keep reading it.
2/23/2018 10:37 AM
So, my question was too hard to answer?
2/23/2018 10:39 AM
It's also a fact Ohtani is scheduled to pitch Saturday. Let's see what happens.
2/23/2018 10:39 AM
I am spellbound by Ohtani talk, that's why I can't break away.
2/23/2018 10:40 AM
????? Watashi mo, yujin
2/23/2018 11:06 AM
Posted by all3 on 2/23/2018 10:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 2/22/2018 7:16:00 PM (view original):
Again, when an opinion or a lie is posted as a fact, that deserves to be called-out, as does something that is just plain wrong.
This whole thing started because you wrongly said I didn't include something in one of my posts when I clearly did, and that ruffled your panties.
I'm sorry you think your mistakes,especially those attacking others (like the POTUS), should go unrecognized, but that isn't going to happen around me.
you did not include it in your statement. You implied it. The funny thing is my comment about the army was really a joke. Not sure how it got this far. My attacking the POTUS is not a mistake, it is my opinion. I never said any of my opinions are facts.
I'd also like to know when I posted a lie as a fact? Or when did I post an opinion as fact? I'll tell you what, why don't you just ignore anything I post that you think is stupid sheit and I'll ignore anything you post that I think is stupid sheit. We'll probably never exchange another word.
2/23/2018 2:43 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...11 Next ▸
Shohei Ohtani Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.