Shohei Ohtani Topic

I've seen some MLB fantasy sites who treat the hitter and pitcher as different people. Maybe WIS will do that.
Of course, that is if WIS ever adds 2018 MLB players to it's site. The rate it's doing (or rather not doing) other sports brings that into question.
New ownership, but even less attention to customers (as hard to imagine as that is).
5/28/2018 10:30 AM
CBS lets you use him in the hitter and pitcher role. Utility on days he's not pitching, pitching slot when he is. It's neat. It's like carrying an extra bench guy.
5/28/2018 11:02 AM
Posted by all3 on 5/28/2018 10:30:00 AM (view original):
I've seen some MLB fantasy sites who treat the hitter and pitcher as different people. Maybe WIS will do that.
Of course, that is if WIS ever adds 2018 MLB players to it's site. The rate it's doing (or rather not doing) other sports brings that into question.
New ownership, but even less attention to customers (as hard to imagine as that is).
I don't know why they'd change now. It's not as if MLB has never had a 2-way player. They've already established the precedent - whichever role in which the guy played more games, that's what he is. That's why we can't use the best inning-for-inning pitching season of Ruth's career (1918) on the mound - he made more appearances as a RF.
5/29/2018 9:07 AM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11
Shohei Ohtani Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.