Hi,

We are at the point where it is the off-season and we are signing free-agents and coaches. Several of my squads are below the roster minimum of 20.There are almost no free agents left to sign. How can I get my rosters up to the roster minimum before the games begin?
12/1/2017 12:00 AM
Also, thanks to whomever answers :)
12/1/2017 12:01 AM
You can use the Tryout Camp to fill your minor league roster. You will find it under the GM and then Contracts menu.
12/1/2017 12:20 AM
Have you promoted everyone out of Rookie ball? Rookie rosters don't matter until after the draft. If you promote from Rookie to Low Class A, Low Class A to High Class A, etc., that would hopefully solve your issue.
12/1/2017 2:23 AM
When free agency ends and spring training begins some major league FA's will say 'pro'. You can sign those guys to a minor league deal.
12/1/2017 2:20 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.