Hope Fades in SLB (Opus Minimus) Topic

It has been stuck in 2007 is it? ever since... 2007... along with its ludicrous 10+ bonus to batting. That makes SLB's surviving mainstay (progressive leagues) just nutty in their carnival-like run-scoring results, especially in the homer-happy era.

Do we have any commitment with the new ownership, that they will fix their very old, very "un" un-fix? No. What prognosis to say nothing of progress do we have?

I'll probably keep playing one or two seasons at least here and there, because of the other great aspects of this almost-sim, but I'm not banking on improvements.
12/1/2017 1:51 AM (edited)
I would think 2007 would be "the good old days" for a pre-Obamaist like you Arlen !

Sorry, just a friendly joke, couldn't resist. You raise a good point.
12/1/2017 3:21 AM
That's "Obamunist," to you, IP. ;->
12/2/2017 9:30 PM
i hope the new guy ain broke already
12/4/2017 5:04 PM
The SLB Game of the Week hasn't even been updated since August...and it took a ticket I sent nearly 2 weeks to be answered....

The prize center is always out of stock for everything other than free teams and occasionally a gift card...

The addition of 2017 players didn't even seem normal as all of the players weren't immediately searchable in the database when trying to build a roster...and none of the stadiums (save for Sun Trust Field - the new park) have 2017 statistics apparently taken into their ballpark ratings...

I LOVE Sim League Baseball...but I am a bit concerned. CDM is a great company but they're going to have to show us something shortly after the New Year to really give anybody any real hope.
12/4/2017 10:45 PM
I just pitched in a little cashola to use up my credits and buy one single team for the first time since I signed up here years ago, and probably also for the last time.

That will likely (sadly) be my last team for awhile, maybe forever. There's no point throwing good money at this site when it's painfully clear it is near abandoned by the owners and admin. I hate to see this place go away, but it's out of our hands really. If SHT (I didn't make up those initials) isn't going to do anything to improve things, it shows they are just milking us until it dies. Very, very unfortunate.
12/5/2017 5:04 PM
Hope Fades in SLB (Opus Minimus) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.