Where Should New Players Start? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
quick, everyone copy and paste everything they said in the other 11 page thread about this topic!
12/3/2017 5:51 PM
Yeah, because that other thread wasn't a waste of time after four pages or so ... hah!
12/3/2017 6:02 PM
I know this will go over your head, but my post was (1) on topic, and (2) discussed matters on their merits. Your posts, not so much ... like always.
12/3/2017 7:12 PM
I am not familiar with this topic.

Could someone elaborate?

Also, can something be done about EEs?
12/3/2017 7:29 PM
The idea wasn’t so much to rehash the argument over there, but rather to test spud’s assertion that the idea didn’t have much traction.
12/3/2017 8:04 PM
Posted by shoe3 on 12/3/2017 8:04:00 PM (view original):
The idea wasn’t so much to rehash the argument over there, but rather to test spud’s assertion that the idea didn’t have much traction.
Are you kidding? It is more important to you to challenge me than to discuss matters of the game on their merits? Are you kidding?
12/3/2017 8:16 PM
This is a pretty funny thread though.

We get talking (arguing) about starting off at D1 in some thread that goes on for pages and pages. npb thinks there is some validity to the idea so starts a fresh thread. That thread goes on for pages and pages. Now we have yet another fresh thread on the same topic.

But hey, what hell. I'll be able to continue arguing this all day and night.
12/3/2017 8:44 PM
Normally you’re all over the polls, Beanie, I just figured you were having a hard time discerning the popular opinion to back this time. Added plus, spud outed himself again. You’re welcome.
12/3/2017 9:15 PM
I do love me some polls.

And the reason I'm always backing the popular public opinion is because my opinions always happen to be very popular.
12/3/2017 9:32 PM
Posted by Benis on 12/3/2017 8:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by CoachSpud on 12/3/2017 8:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shoe3 on 12/3/2017 8:04:00 PM (view original):
Are you kidding? It is more important to you to challenge me than to discuss matters of the game on their merits? Are you kidding?
Btw Spud, you just showed again that you and l80r20 are the the same person. Nice job dummy.
Aww, you sweet little dummy yourself. Shoe3 challenged me and I responded. You quoted it yourself. WTF, are you still seeing ghosts everywhere?
12/3/2017 9:36 PM
1|2|3...9 Next ▸
Where Should New Players Start? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.