Recruiting a 3 SIMs leaning player Topic

D3 with a team which has pretty decent reputation (4 NC games, all lost, in 5 years). 3 SIMs on the player. First go round, I did some other stuff but also 3 campus visits. He accepted all of them... not one of the SIMs dropped off. I've never seen it before. I would accept at least 2 of them dropping with one left but to have none of them drop off? Anyone else ever see this? I normally wouldn't go 3 CV on the first round but he's definitely the best at his position.
12/4/2017 10:18 AM
With your high vision, I am assuming that the 3 sims are all D2 teams?
12/4/2017 10:56 AM
Son of a biscuit eater... I don't think I've ever noticed going against DII SIMs. It's down to me and one other SIM now. I never noticed this before now. Thanks for the help... I would have never noticed!!
12/4/2017 2:18 PM
That kind of language not welcome around these parts.
12/4/2017 2:21 PM
Heh. I just noticed while recruiting I was trying for a qb with 3 sims on them. when I looked(I am in d2), some of the qb's had 1A on them and others 1AA. Had to settle for a lesser qb.
12/4/2017 9:07 PM
Yeah, the going against D2 sims while in D3 is something I just recently started running into. Caught me off guard. Realized it was too expensive to be worth it...just in my opinion.
12/6/2017 12:24 PM
Recruiting a 3 SIMs leaning player Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.