Game of the Night (S138) Topic

12/13/2017 11:21 PM
Thanks for profiling WLSC omcs. We are for sure not ready to compete with Winona State this season however. Winona has some great SR talent and I suspect they will be at least a quarterfinalist in the PO's. I do think WLSC is closing the gap in the NSIC and next season will be interesting.
12/14/2017 11:04 AM
New team makes their appearance on tonight's, Week 8 GotN!
12/14/2017 10:59 PM
Tonight could be the game of the year, I'm really excited to see who pulls it out.

Week 9 GotN!
12/15/2017 11:05 PM
Let's see if the same team can pull it off two years in a row or will the old champ retake the throne!

Week 10 GotN
12/16/2017 11:30 PM
Big showdown tonight in the SIAC!

Week 11 GotN
12/18/2017 12:19 AM
12/18/2017 11:27 PM
12/19/2017 11:32 PM
CC's tonight. The one I'm most watching is the LSC. That looks like a great match-up. With my WLSC team in the NSIC I will be happy if we don't lose by 45 points and throw 7 Int's.
GL to every CC game participant.
12/20/2017 5:20 PM
I agree Jibe, it could very well be a toss up tonight. Jawz had my number in our first game and his defense is stifling legit. Joeydefone at Angelo State is another one to watch out for. LSC should get 3 in the tournament, but no doubt, I can see Central Oklahoma pulling off a Bloomsburg type of run this season.
12/20/2017 6:06 PM
Thanks guys but I still feel we are a bit early to make a splash, I think out first game was a good sign akua but I still see your team dominating us , heck we didn't hit the top 25 list as far as talent goes , but we are getting there gl everyone in the playoffs. Merry Xmas all
12/20/2017 9:21 PM
There are a couple of pretty good CC's as expected but the LSC at this point isn't one of them. Central Oklahoma not able to muster much if any offense. Surprisingly the NSIC is still a game. West Liberty has thrown only 2 Int's thus far and is hanging close at the half and trailing by 7. I don't expect to pull this one off though as we are clearly over matched talent wise. I'm not figuring to contend with Winona St.until season 140. An abundance of great Sr's and Jr's on that team.
The best CC of the day appears to be in the RMAC as it is a close game all the way around. between Mesa St. and W. New Mexico.
12/21/2017 11:23 AM
Not exactly a bunch of great CC games but 3 in particular turned into beauties. The GLIAC saw Ferris hold off N.Michigan at the end and the RMAC ended up with WNMU returning a punt for a TD and coming out on top over Mesa St.
My hats off to my team for somehow upsetting Winona St. My West Liberty teams strong suit is defense and we were able to contain the high powered attack of Winona on both sides of the ball. We also kept TO's down to a minimum of 2 Int's, none in the second half. Final score of 26-25.
Onto the PO's we go. I don't expect my team to go very far but I won't count them out after our stunning CC win. GL to all PO participants.
12/21/2017 2:51 PM
◂ Prev 12
Game of the Night (S138) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.