This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I will second that.
12/7/2017 10:16 PM
I've been very lucky. Played in three different progs for 100+ seasons total, had four different commishes in those progs, and they were all terrific:

habsfan1
contrarian23
oram13
coachgreat1

If you ever see any of these guys advertising for new owners, rest assured you can join their leagues knowing they'll be properly run.

Whatever knowledge I have of bad commishes is second-hand, so I won't comment. But some of the stories are pretty hilarious. I hope to read a few more in this thread...
12/7/2017 11:42 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 12/7/2017 11:42:00 PM (view original):
I've been very lucky. Played in three different progs for 100+ seasons total, had four different commishes in those progs, and they were all terrific:

habsfan1
contrarian23
oram13
coachgreat1

If you ever see any of these guys advertising for new owners, rest assured you can join their leagues knowing they'll be properly run.

Whatever knowledge I have of bad commishes is second-hand, so I won't comment. But some of the stories are pretty hilarious. I hope to read a few more in this thread...
I like the idea....and fully agree with Crazy that these guys listed above have all been good owners/commishes in leagues I have been in....
12/24/2017 10:41 AM
I will second that re dspahlinger
12/26/2017 8:21 AM
bump
6/27/2020 6:27 PM
Posted by dino27 on 12/27/2017 8:21:00 PM (view original):
get your money back from her for the boob job or have her take one of them out.
this made me laugh out loud, kudos sir
6/28/2020 10:55 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.