Depth chart question Topic

how do you know where the players are on the field. Like OL the first 5 will be the starters but which one will be the left tackle which one is the center and so on? and the same with DL and LB and DB. Can some one help me with this?
12/8/2017 8:12 PM
For this the best way to explain it is to have you go look at the Coaching tab and then formations. In there it tells you where the first OL1, OL2, OL3, etc are on the field. For offensive line, they are treated as a "unit" where the engine averages out their numbers. That is the only position that that happens, the rest are all based on the individual player's ratings. Once you're out of DIII you will get more options when it comes to formations and depth charts.
12/8/2017 8:28 PM
"That is the only position that that happens, the rest are all based on the individual player's ratings."

How about the defensive line?
12/9/2017 1:57 AM
Posted by l80r20 on 12/9/2017 1:57:00 AM (view original):
"That is the only position that that happens, the rest are all based on the individual player's ratings."

How about the defensive line?
The defensive line isn't counted as a unit. So this depth chart does matter. Each DL is factored individually.
12/9/2017 4:37 PM
The DB does not work that way. There is a CB1, CB2, FS, and SS. I assume that is the order in the depth chart as well, but not sure.
12/9/2017 5:35 PM
Posted by 4Sale on 12/9/2017 5:35:00 PM (view original):
The DB does not work that way. There is a CB1, CB2, FS, and SS. I assume that is the order in the depth chart as well, but not sure.
The depth chart will fill CB first and then S... at least that's how it looks.
12/9/2017 6:41 PM
Yep, I think it fills the CB first.
12/9/2017 6:46 PM
Depth chart question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.