NE Mr Bball couldn't help himself. He had to play D3!

And I'm super damn stoked.
12/8/2017 11:13 PM
Congrats. It’s very rare to see recruits with “stars” going to D3. How are his potentials?
12/8/2017 11:29 PM
Not trying to be cynical, facetious, or whatever but I wonder how often something like this happens in real life? Now any kid who is named Mr. Basketball in his state is "probably" not going to a D3 school. What I'm talking about is a player who has "star" rankings (5*, 4*, 3*, 2*, 1*). Is there any quick way to look something like that up? Does anyone know of any real life examples right off the top of their heads?

I guess I'm just assuming (yes I know about assumption. It's the Mother of All ****-ups) that with so many D1 and D2 schools in real life that it would be extremely rare to see a player with that kind of talent end up at a D3 school. Of course, there are always exceptional circumstances and that may be the case if it's happened in the real world. Anyone?

And just to make clear to those who may have been confused, this is NOT the real world. Shocker, I know. Threw me for a loop when I found out too. But you'll just have to trust me on this one. Anyone who now feels extremely down in the dumps, please remove all belts, ropes, shoe laces, and pointy items from your immediate area. Then call one of us......we're here to help.
12/8/2017 11:45 PM
And before I forget, very nice get for a D3 team Craig!!
12/8/2017 11:46 PM
Thank you Emy! Something about Iowa is drawing in elite Centers. Last season I got this dude with zero battle, also one star... and he earned Conf Fresh of the Year in a brutal conference.

Maybe he made a few of those AP phone calls to bring in the next guy.

12/8/2017 11:55 PM
Posted by craigaltonw on 12/8/2017 11:55:00 PM (view original):
Thank you Emy! Something about Iowa is drawing in elite Centers. Last season I got this dude with zero battle, also one star... and he earned Conf Fresh of the Year in a brutal conference.

Maybe he made a few of those AP phone calls to bring in the next guy.

And everyone said there was no such thing as a recruiting pipeline in HD (sarcasm, relax people). Great job Craig!
12/9/2017 2:10 AM
Since 1975, four Minnesota Mr Basketball went D2 and one went juco, the rest D1.
12/9/2017 11:39 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.