Question about credits for winning open league Topic

Hopefully someone can answer this for me. I recently won an open league championship for the first time and I had read in the forums that winners recieved a free season. About a week and a half after winning that league, I advanced to the LCS in a different open league. This morning I went to create a new team and the only credits Im seeing are for the most recent league I finished so it's telling me I have a $6 credit. Whats the deal?
12/9/2017 8:26 AM
I've recieved credits previously, ranging from $3 to $9 but never had 2 leagues finish in that close a time frame which I made the playoffs in both. Its not the end of the world but I feel like I'm getting gyped out of a free team.
12/9/2017 8:29 AM
WS wins aren't credit, they're Reward Points, check the Rewards Center under the "Main" menu. You only get "credit" for going to the playoffs and not winning the WS. The Reward Points can be redeemed for a lot of different things, including free teams. I typically wait until I have enough for a 6-pack of teams then buy that.
12/9/2017 11:12 AM
Yes, a World Series win is worth 4,000 points. Losing in any of the rounds including the World Series nets a dollar amount credit. Thinking it’s $3 for 1st round and $6 2nd round.
12/9/2017 11:25 AM
Thanks guys. I do have 4,000 reward points.
12/9/2017 10:14 PM
Question about credits for winning open league Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.