Recruiting: Loss of vision? Topic

So, before my season was over, I looked over recruits and marked some to watch. After the season, I cut a scholarship player, which dropped my reputation a bit.

Now, I still see those marked guys on my summary page, but not all of them appear when I go into the recruit search.

So, my questions are: Is the fact that some of the guys disappeared from my search page a result of the drop in reputation? And if I still recruit those guys (since they're on my summary page and I can), is it a lost cause?
12/9/2017 6:13 PM
As far as I know, the fact that you cut players does not affect your vision and the players that you can see. Before the recent season, the total 3 year wins for the team was 50. After this season, it is 45. I think that is why a few of the best players dropped off your vision. And if you can't see them in your vision, you will never be able to sign them.
12/9/2017 6:44 PM
"And if I still recruit those guys (since they're on my summary page and I can), is it a lost cause?"

Run your search again using D3 filter. The guys you see will be the only ones you can sign.
12/9/2017 11:29 PM
Thanks for the explanations.
12/10/2017 10:11 AM
Posted by l80r20 on 12/9/2017 11:29:00 PM (view original):
"And if I still recruit those guys (since they're on my summary page and I can), is it a lost cause?"

Run your search again using D3 filter. The guys you see will be the only ones you can sign.
This is the gospel. dont waste your recruiting bucks on anything else(I did when I first started :)
12/10/2017 9:36 PM
Vision resets after the end of the season. Don't trust any searches from before the changeover. I once learned that lesson the hard way; before I started using yatzr's tool.
12/11/2017 4:18 PM
Yeah, it was quite the letdown seeing some of those guys I wanted disappear from my vision. Oh well. The Blue Boys will go to battle with what they got.
12/12/2017 4:01 PM
Recruiting: Loss of vision? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.