Quick potential of player question Topic

Heya everyone

I am a first year coach and was wondering if there is any way I could find out if a player that I inherited has a high/good/ average potential that you can get from scouting reports as you go through recruiting.
12/12/2017 6:12 AM
12/12/2017 7:13 AM
Not sure there is a way to determine the potential of an existing recruit on your roster.

mraston: Was your reference to scouting reports or is there something in that thread that talks about existing players on your roster? I looked through the thread and found the former but not the later.

nitros
12/12/2017 8:56 AM
I'm not aware of any way to find out potential of existing players that you "inherit". I would not be overly concerned about it either. Just play the guys you think you should play and let the chips fall.
12/12/2017 9:47 AM
Not completely accurate, but you can get an idea of potential by checking WE and GPA, and charting his growth as the season progresses.
It may give you a "guesstimate" .
12/12/2017 11:32 AM
Misread the question. My fault.
12/12/2017 3:59 PM
If you check the GUESS reports, you could get a general idea based on how they've improved yearly up to this point. Won't be entirely accurate, but an idea. For example, if he increased by 5 or more points overall from last year, I'd say he has good potential.
12/12/2017 4:04 PM
Agreed w/ above, you could probably figure it out to some extent, but agree more with harriswb3, it'd be a misuse of your time.
12/12/2017 5:40 PM
Quick potential of player question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.