Recruit "Considering" a User Team Prior to 1st cyc Topic

Is this right? I have not seen a recruit "considering" a user coached team prior to the first cycle.

https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/RecruitProfile/Ratings.aspx?rid=17662347&section=Ratings
12/13/2017 1:23 PM
It looks like there are multiple recruits "considering" user coached teams, did i miss the start of recruiting or is something off?
12/13/2017 1:30 PM
There are occasions where recruits are considering user teams (in addition to the normal sim teams). The more humans in a world, the more likely you'll see this. Wilkinson and Rockne are the 2 most populated worlds (at last check), so it is likely.
12/13/2017 2:20 PM
interesting, what are the odds of two for the same team (albeit a strong team)? Is this impacted by vision?
12/13/2017 2:22 PM
Even if they are considering a human coach team prior to the 1st cycle, the coach still has to have a face to face visit (AC scout at a minimum) in order to sign the recruit.
12/18/2017 10:53 AM
These come from the in season scouting
12/20/2017 3:25 PM
most of the time its a punter or kicker, or a player the team doesnt really want. so not much of an advantage. i had a punter green for OU in Warner this cycle and didnt need a punter.
12/27/2017 10:50 AM
Recruit "Considering" a User Team Prior to 1st cyc Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.