International Prospects Topic

How accurate are the projections on International Prospects? I have seen a couple of large signing bonuses for 80 overall projections. However, I have seen just an overwhelming amount of projections in the 30-50s. Do any of the prospects greatly exceed these projections?

Asking another way, it is a viable strategy to sign 10-15 of these low projections and see if anyone develops well or after the first season see a big jump in projections (ie scouts underrated)?

Thanks for your input in advance,

First year owner - CarsonLA
12/14/2017 3:18 PM
The lower prospects will never be worth anything unless they somehow got multiple Diamonds in the rough bumps
12/14/2017 3:27 PM
Projections are determined by your scouting budget. If you have 2m in INTL scouting, they are useless. 16m is pretty much the minimum for somewhat accurate ratings.
12/14/2017 3:59 PM
Before an international free agents signs his projected ratings are based on your international scouting budget. After the IFA signs, his projected ratings are based on your advanced scouting budget. Same with amateur draft picks (college and high school budgets).
12/14/2017 10:42 PM
Will the projections change immediately upon the prospect signing?
12/14/2017 10:44 PM
Yes.
12/14/2017 11:11 PM
Not worth signing the scrubs unless you like filling your minors with junk. Just like Christmas, save your money for 1 or 2 big purchases.
12/15/2017 1:27 PM
I remember discovering the bug that allowed you to view all of the IFA's that would pop up during the season as soon as the season started...good times.
12/28/2017 7:27 PM
International Prospects Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.