World timing.... Topic

So I've been rebuilding in Crum D2. I'm a lifer at D2. I'm not sure why i prefer it necessarily. But that's the only level i wanna play. I have a few worlds that I've previously played in years ago, so i am able to jump right back into D2.

I wanted a second team, and I'm on this sight non stop all day long, so i tried a 2-a-day world again. I LOVE the speed of the season. But what i don't like, at all, is the necessary quickness that recruiting begins. Its only my first season back in the 2-a-day world. But just from this experience, i can tell you that it's way to much for me. I don't know how some of you guys have so many teams AND succeed doing it! Very impressive if you ask me.

Anyways, i think i may drop my 2-a-day team after this season. And I'll just get a second team in the standard worlds. Wooden is accepting coaches now. Do any of you pay attention to which worlds work well together on a timing schedule? For instance, with me being in Crum, I'd prefer my second team NOT to line up recruiting like RS1, RS1, RS2, RS2.... and i end up recruiting for a straight month, then NO recruiting for like a month. I'm looking for a good balance world with Crum. Thanks
12/15/2017 6:44 PM
I'm in Wooden and Smith. I've found the timing works well where I'm recruiting and signing in one and not the other.
12/16/2017 12:01 AM
Iba and Wooden works great.
12/16/2017 8:57 AM
One-a-day seasons are around 46 days.
Rupp at 0
Allen at +12
Smith at +18
Iba at +24
Crum at +31
Naismith at +38
Wooden at +43
Rupp again, at +46

So that sweet spot is around a +23 day difference.

Crum to Allen is +19.
Rupp to Iba is +24.
Wooden to Smith is +25.
Allen to Naismith is +26.
etc, these are approximate dates.
12/17/2017 9:08 AM (edited)
Thanks, npb7768.
12/17/2017 11:06 AM
World timing.... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.