dont do it benis! Topic

hd has too few coaches as it is!

Benis
Hall of Famer
Add Favorite
Block User
Posted by oldave on 12/15/2017 12:47:00 PM (view original):
thats too damn funny benis.... try explaining that one to him!

think cuse has a chance to be decent this year? saw the cornell game and seemed like they had a long way to go. but caught parts of a few other games recently and looked like they were improving.

it would be nice to beat gtown!
We'll see. Their offense is ROUGH. Losing Taurean last minute and then Geno the other day hurts big time.

They have the best rebounding team in my lifetime so that's really weird to see. I think they'll be a bubble team again but IF they can get out of non conf with only 1 loss they'll be set up really well. I plan to go to the games against the Bonnies and EMU over the holidays.

And if they lose to Gtown tomorrow I just might have to drive off a bridge
cause Georgetown SUCKS.
12/16/2017 2:07 PM
my bad, benis and fellow orange fans.... i shoulda had more faith!
12/16/2017 3:03 PM
I'm gonna live baby!!!
12/16/2017 3:03 PM
That was a crazy game. Really didn't think they were gonna come back from that.

Glad I swerved at the last minute. PHEW.
12/16/2017 3:11 PM
At least they got rid of that overrated coach JTIII. Not much of a Georgetown fan, but maybe now they can field a competitive team that doesn't lose in the 1st round every year
12/16/2017 10:15 PM
dont do it benis! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.