Hall of Fame rating for owners Topic

Just curious, but how many owner points do you need to be a HOF owner?
12/17/2017 8:32 PM
I think it's more to do with teams purchased than owner rating. There are "HOF" owners well into the negatives. It's not really a meaningful rating.
12/18/2017 10:42 AM
Don23, I see that your teams have played nearly 6,000 games and your winning percentage would be the envy of all but the 17 ML managers with the highest win percentage lifetime (here:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Major_League_Baseball_managers_by_wins).

So you have a pretty legit point. You ought to be a Hall of Famer. No steroids, right?
12/20/2017 4:54 AM
It's a simple function of posting and playing.
12/21/2017 5:53 PM
That was about the same conclusion that I had reached. I enjoy playing, but I have other interests as well. If I play long enough I might get there. always wanted to be the Indians catcher when I was growing up. Didn't get that either.

Thanks for the information from each of the posts.

Tom
12/21/2017 8:33 PM
Hall of Fame rating for owners Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.