No What if Sports All-Stars (FULL) Topic

The same group of players make up just about every team on What if Sports, and certainly the winning teams. These players are not allowed in this league! Lets shake things up a bit and see what the What if Sports underdogs can do. League has a $75m cap, and I've already blacklisted the WiS all-stars so they won't appear in your draft search results. League # NHL32441

I'll change these if people want me to: Waiver Wire not allowed, League Number is not hidden, Minor League Players allowed, Average Minor League Players, Max of 6 Players Out Per Team, Not using Playoff Intensity, Strict Roster Requirements, Player Trades allowed, 24 votes required to veto a trade, No Ties-Use Shootout.

The full list of players not in this league are as follows:
Al Arbour
Al Secord
Alex Smith
Blaine Stoughton
Bobby Orr
Brian Lashoff
Charlie Langlois
Craig Janney
Cy Denneny
Dale Hawerchuk
Dennis Hextall
Dennis Maruk
Doug Weight
Dustin Byfuglien
Frank Finnigan
Harry Helman
Jason Smith
Jimmy Carson
John Chabot
John Duggan
John Klingberg
Justin Faulk
Keith Tkachuk
Kelly Kisio
Ken Daneyko
Ken McAuley
Laurie Boschman
Len Grosvenor
Luc Robitaille
Marc Savard
Mario Lemieux
Mike Bullard
Owen Nolan
Pat Boutette
Pat Verbeek
Paul Coffey
Paul MacLean
Pierre Bouchard
Rick Vaive
Sam Godin
Ted Harris
Warren Young
Wayne Gretzky
Wendel Clark
Wildor Larochelle
Wilf Paiement
1/23/2018 9:38 PM (edited)
Let me know if you think the list should be modified too!
12/20/2017 2:21 PM
Great idea! You'll get more owners in if you turn off playoff intensity though.
12/20/2017 5:49 PM
Posted by chuckinrlp on 12/20/2017 5:49:00 PM (view original):
Great idea! You'll get more owners in if you turn off playoff intensity though.
Thanks! I wondered about that. I just disabled playoff intensity.
12/20/2017 9:53 PM
In.
12/21/2017 1:43 AM
Posted by dairn on 12/21/2017 1:43:00 AM (view original):
In.
Good to have you, dairn! I'm excited for this one.
12/21/2017 8:54 AM
I'm in
12/21/2017 9:06 AM
Injuries? shootout? M/L? Need details
12/21/2017 8:34 PM
Nice work. I am IN
12/21/2017 8:59 PM
Posted by myrkur on 12/20/2017 2:21:00 PM (view original):
Let me know if you think the list should be modified too!
U got to knockout Shutt, Bossy, Gizzy Hart 94, and Kurri.. or at least over $9m
12/21/2017 10:17 PM (edited)
lostnfound74, thank you for the player suggestions! I don't think I can officially blacklist them at this point, but if nothing else, I'll at least blacklist them next time. I like the idea of this league and already plan to do it again after.

I'll change these if people want me to. Waiver Wire allowed, League Number is not hidden, Minor League Players allowed, Average Minor League Players, Max of 6 Players Out Per Team, Not using Playoff Intensity, Strict Roster Requirements, Player Trades allowed, 4 votes required to veto a trade, No Ties-Use Shootout.

Anyone let me know if you'd like the rules changed. If a majority prefer it, I'll change it!
12/22/2017 9:32 AM
Already drafted my team. Hard to change mid-stream, but if you change, please sitemail those of us in the league and we'll make the necessary changes.
12/22/2017 9:47 AM
I’m in
12/22/2017 5:39 PM
in
12/22/2017 8:06 PM
Posted by myrkur on 12/22/2017 9:32:00 AM (view original):
lostnfound74, thank you for the player suggestions! I don't think I can officially blacklist them at this point, but if nothing else, I'll at least blacklist them next time. I like the idea of this league and already plan to do it again after.

I'll change these if people want me to. Waiver Wire allowed, League Number is not hidden, Minor League Players allowed, Average Minor League Players, Max of 6 Players Out Per Team, Not using Playoff Intensity, Strict Roster Requirements, Player Trades allowed, 4 votes required to veto a trade, No Ties-Use Shootout.

Anyone let me know if you'd like the rules changed. If a majority prefer it, I'll change it!
I see, well some guys already have drafted a team, so that's going to be ok, because Kurri takes a big bite of the cap. I didn't take him.. CLONES??

$ 75m cap seems to attract a lot of owners.. but when I do a similar one, it will go to 100 BUT enough leagues filling already.

Darny filled his in less than a week, so this one oughtta go good
12/26/2017 4:58 AM (edited)
123 Next ▸
No What if Sports All-Stars (FULL) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.