No What if Sports All-Stars (FULL) Topic

Just suggestions for future: You don't see Stoughton all that often. His d rate at 64 scares some off, especially if they have Luc or Goulet. You could b / list the D 75 Goulet, the 3 big Bossys over 10m, same with Kurri.. over 10m. Big 60g Shutt is one I almost always have in a big cap league.. I don't see a lot of Trottier, Clarke, or Francis. For some odd reason, Ron Francis is a weak SIM player.. although one would wonder why, with 92 assists.. and under 180 shots.. I won't use him.. Vaive is not often seen in a 75m league either.. but I like the $3.5m one with a high D center low shot like maybe Gilmour 89. 6.3m also Krecji. 90. same dough

I am just going to B/list all D over 86 when I do my next one..

Neat that you listed all the b/l though
12/26/2017 5:04 AM (edited)
I am in
12/23/2017 12:13 PM
Merry X-mas! Nice idea to blacklist all the typical suspects ;-) I'll join soon...
12/26/2017 2:19 AM
Posted by myrkur on 12/22/2017 9:32:00 AM (view original):
lostnfound74, thank you for the player suggestions! I don't think I can officially blacklist them at this point, but if nothing else, I'll at least blacklist them next time. I like the idea of this league and already plan to do it again after.

I'll change these if people want me to. Waiver Wire allowed, League Number is not hidden, Minor League Players allowed, Average Minor League Players, Max of 6 Players Out Per Team, Not using Playoff Intensity, Strict Roster Requirements, Player Trades allowed, 4 votes required to veto a trade, No Ties-Use Shootout.

Anyone let me know if you'd like the rules changed. If a majority prefer it, I'll change it!
I like it when people listen Good job
12/26/2017 4:56 AM
Posted by myrkur on 12/22/2017 9:32:00 AM (view original):
lostnfound74, thank you for the player suggestions! I don't think I can officially blacklist them at this point, but if nothing else, I'll at least blacklist them next time. I like the idea of this league and already plan to do it again after.

I'll change these if people want me to. Waiver Wire allowed, League Number is not hidden, Minor League Players allowed, Average Minor League Players, Max of 6 Players Out Per Team, Not using Playoff Intensity, Strict Roster Requirements, Player Trades allowed, 4 votes required to veto a trade, No Ties-Use Shootout.

Anyone let me know if you'd like the rules changed. If a majority prefer it, I'll change it!
WW will drive you crazy.. People will pick stars by mistake.. Trades and V good minor leaguers are good.. I detest the veto trade feature, and always make it 24 to veto..

If you have only made a couple leagues; I be glad to help you with this one. Site mail me if you have Q..

I do have a cproblem right now, as WIS keeps making me change my passwords.. and I cannot log into Aldershot.. but I expect this and B-B-ACE are going to be okay

It truly warms my heart, when I see the huge effort made by WIS to improve this site under the new owners.

Cheers and Happy New Year... dayz r gettin longer, bub
12/26/2017 5:02 AM
Hey everyone, I hope you're having a good holiday season! Here're a few updates on the league: First of all, thanks to everyone who is offering player suggestions and statistics, especially lostnfound74. I'm learning a lot, and will definitely apply the updates to the next league if it's too late already to apply them to this current one. Two changes to the league settings - First: I increased the number of votes it takes to veto a trade to 24. Second: I disabled the waiver wire. As pointed out, it might cause some problems because people could accidentally draft one of the blacklisted players. Does anyone know the answer to this? If I removed these players from the league draft results, could they even still show up in the WW?

Please let me know your thoughts if you disagree with either of these changes. Thanks! Lookin forward to this getting started soon.

Full list of settings again: Waiver Wire not allowed, League Number is not hidden, Minor League Players allowed, Average Minor League Players, Max of 6 Players Out Per Team, Not using Playoff Intensity, Strict Roster Requirements, Player Trades allowed, 24 votes required to veto a trade, No Ties-Use Shootout
12/30/2017 2:14 PM (edited)
15 in already!
12/30/2017 7:16 PM (edited)
16 in!
1/7/2018 7:59 AM
Almost there!!! just 7 more to go HURRY! You snooze, you lose
1/9/2018 2:21 AM (edited)
18 in!!
1/12/2018 10:26 AM
19 in! 5 more to go.
1/15/2018 9:37 AM
20 in! 4 more to go.
1/16/2018 9:15 AM
Posted by myrkur on 12/30/2017 2:14:00 PM (view original):
Hey everyone, I hope you're having a good holiday season! Here're a few updates on the league: First of all, thanks to everyone who is offering player suggestions and statistics, especially lostnfound74. I'm learning a lot, and will definitely apply the updates to the next league if it's too late already to apply them to this current one. Two changes to the league settings - First: I increased the number of votes it takes to veto a trade to 24. Second: I disabled the waiver wire. As pointed out, it might cause some problems because people could accidentally draft one of the blacklisted players. Does anyone know the answer to this? If I removed these players from the league draft results, could they even still show up in the WW?

Please let me know your thoughts if you disagree with either of these changes. Thanks! Lookin forward to this getting started soon.

Full list of settings again: Waiver Wire not allowed, League Number is not hidden, Minor League Players allowed, Average Minor League Players, Max of 6 Players Out Per Team, Not using Playoff Intensity, Strict Roster Requirements, Player Trades allowed, 24 votes required to veto a trade, No Ties-Use Shootout
The blacklist will not carry over to the waiver wire. You will be required to police it, which can be a royal pain if there are a ton of claims.
1/16/2018 5:18 PM
Only 2 spots left!
1/19/2018 10:04 AM
I'm in if there is still room
1/20/2018 5:31 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
No What if Sports All-Stars (FULL) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.