No What if Sports All-Stars (FULL) Topic

Posted by myrkur on 12/30/2017 2:14:00 PM (view original):
Hey everyone, I hope you're having a good holiday season! Here're a few updates on the league: First of all, thanks to everyone who is offering player suggestions and statistics, especially lostnfound74. I'm learning a lot, and will definitely apply the updates to the next league if it's too late already to apply them to this current one. Two changes to the league settings - First: I increased the number of votes it takes to veto a trade to 24. Second: I disabled the waiver wire. As pointed out, it might cause some problems because people could accidentally draft one of the blacklisted players. Does anyone know the answer to this? If I removed these players from the league draft results, could they even still show up in the WW?

Please let me know your thoughts if you disagree with either of these changes. Thanks! Lookin forward to this getting started soon.

Full list of settings again: Waiver Wire not allowed, League Number is not hidden, Minor League Players allowed, Average Minor League Players, Max of 6 Players Out Per Team, Not using Playoff Intensity, Strict Roster Requirements, Player Trades allowed, 24 votes required to veto a trade, No Ties-Use Shootout
Looks great, to me
1/23/2018 1:50 AM
1 spot left! off_thepost, you're definitely more than welcome to rejoin the league too, and please do! We'd love to have you.
Either way - there's 1 spot left! Let's do this!
1/23/2018 11:06 PM (edited)
Because there is no Waiver Wire, I changed the prospect's skill level to "very good". If anyone disagrees with this decision, let me know and we can talk about changing it back. Thanks!
1/24/2018 2:00 PM
Posted by myrkur on 1/24/2018 2:00:00 PM (view original):
Because there is no Waiver Wire, I changed the prospect's skill level to "very good". If anyone disagrees with this decision, let me know and we can talk about changing it back. Thanks!
I like it
1/24/2018 4:40 PM
1 spot left! Anyone interested?
1/25/2018 9:25 AM
I will take it
1/25/2018 9:45 AM
I didnt see anything about clones. Yes or no to them?
1/25/2018 9:49 AM
I would've preferred no clones, but I never specified that - so go for it if you want to!
1/25/2018 10:39 AM
League is full - Good luck everyone!!
1/25/2018 11:08 AM
◂ Prev 123
No What if Sports All-Stars (FULL) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.