UNC Asheville Fun Facts!! Topic

Posted by mullycj on 2/12/2018 7:34:00 AM (view original):
I see you are still upset about the ball you lost. Your aim will improve when you hit puberty and get a little stronger.
I already said you had the prettiest drawing on the fridge. How much more of my attention do you need?

You stayed within the lines when you colored too!!! Good job, lil' champ!!!
2/12/2018 8:28 AM
UNC-A in a blowout. Play our first human team tonight. We'll see how that goes.

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Game Boxscore - Tennessee State vs. UNC Asheville
2/12/2018 12:39 PM
Tough loss. I'd been running slowdown to keep my best on the court the longest but he only had 9 active. Thought I might be able to wear him down. But my non-athletic project PG fouled out in 6 minutes of game time so it was 9 on 9. So much for my mad gameplanning skilz.

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Game Boxscore - UNC Asheville vs. North Texas
2/13/2018 8:49 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/11/2018 9:46:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/26/2017 8:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 12/21/2017 8:28:00 AM (view original):
Moving this over here so I remember.

I'm running a little experiment at UNC Asheville since I'm changing D. I have 3 FR.

Tebo Offense-F Defense-D 3.11 GPA, 63 WE
Bonds Both-F 3.27 GPA, 81 WE
Buie Both-F 3.09 GPA, 47 WE

22 minutes in O, 25 in D. Tebo will start, Buie will get plenty of PT, Bonds won't play much.

Theoretically, with around an extra 95-100m of practice, one would think they players would improve just a little more in D(with the possible exception of Tebo as he starts higher).

Gonna try to update every 10 practices or so.
OK, after 5 practices(2 ex, 3 non-con), here we are:
Tebo: Off-D, Def-C-
Bonds: Off-D+, Def-D+
Buie: Off-D, Def-D

This makes sense, with GPA/WE factored in, but the extra 3 minutes in D is not making a difference.
Going back to this, I've been told anything over 25 is overkill. After 4(FOUR) practices, my all F IQ freshmen are now at D with 28 minutes. One practice less than with the 25 last season.
After 6, all but one of the beginning F IQ are D+ with 28 minutes. I don't think 28 minutes is overkill.
2/13/2018 8:53 AM
6-14 from FT didn't do you any favors either. I assume you're probably planning on cutting the "PG project" after this season?
2/13/2018 10:23 AM
I don't know yet. He's green ATH/blue DEF. His PER/BH/P should all be over 80 by season's end. I guess it sort of depends on where his ATH is and how recruiting goes. I think, if ATH gets near 40 this season and is at least blue going into next year, that he could play 10-12 minutes off the bench for another 3 seasons. But, if I get someone better, yeah, he gone.
2/13/2018 11:50 AM
Tough OT loss. Changed my line-up to get some rebounding help when subs are in, my back-ups have been outrebounded by a fair margin, and my normal starting C, 2nd best rebounder on the team, pulls down 1 in 16 minutes. Again, my mad gameplanning skilz fail.

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Game Boxscore - UNC Asheville vs. Dayton
2/14/2018 7:09 AM
I think I actually would have gone 2-3 against Dayton, and put “DT if leading scorer” on Gibson. I’m surprised they don’t try to shoot more 3’s, especially off the bench.
2/14/2018 8:31 AM
I played Jansen at C and had Tebo coming off the bench, obviously. DT Gibson if leading scoring and sunk the D in to stop Sparks/Allison. The fail is my best line-up didn't start OT. And the fact that both teams were inept over the last 2:21. I missed two jumpers, a tip, a lay-up and a full court shot(which doesn't really count) in that time period. Ugh.
2/14/2018 8:53 AM
Tebo getting 1 rebound in 16 minutes is probably the most annoying anomaly from that game when you look at the ATH and REB ratings of the guys who had more boards.
2/14/2018 10:47 AM
Yep, that was my "big" play. He's usually good for 6-10 in 24 minutes. I was expecting him to supply some bench boards.
2/14/2018 11:05 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/14/2018 8:53:00 AM (view original):
I played Jansen at C and had Tebo coming off the bench, obviously. DT Gibson if leading scoring and sunk the D in to stop Sparks/Allison. The fail is my best line-up didn't start OT. And the fact that both teams were inept over the last 2:21. I missed two jumpers, a tip, a lay-up and a full court shot(which doesn't really count) in that time period. Ugh.
Definitely an ugly offensive game. Held you to 37% and still almost lost. Hopefully next year we can actually score a little more efficiently.
2/14/2018 5:18 PM
Yeah, I'm probably not in it without the 15 offensive boards. Of course, it helps(?) on that end when you miss a lot of shots.
2/14/2018 5:26 PM
Another loss. No special adjustments, just outplayed. Tied with 6:41 left but let it get away.

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Game Boxscore - Lamar vs. UNC Asheville
2/15/2018 5:50 AM
Another close loss. Had the lead with 1:55 left, gave it up at 1:39 left and couldn't get another bucket. Our scorers just haven't developed enough yet.

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Game Boxscore - Western Illinois vs. UNC Asheville
2/16/2018 7:00 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9 Next ▸
UNC Asheville Fun Facts!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.