UNC Asheville Fun Facts!! Topic

It looks like Jansen is broken. Shooting % down .100 and FT down .088. Not sure WTF happened with him.

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Archie Jansen - Stats - Rupp - Hoops Dynasty Basketball | WhatIfSports
2/16/2018 7:03 AM
Sounds like a classic case of depression, likely caused by disillusionment in the coaching staff.
2/16/2018 7:51 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/16/2018 7:00:00 AM (view original):
Another close loss. Had the lead with 1:55 left, gave it up at 1:39 left and couldn't get another bucket. Our scorers just haven't developed enough yet.

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Game Boxscore - Western Illinois vs. UNC Asheville
There are absolutely no scorers on that roster. Best LP is a 66 and other than your cutable project player, best PER is a 60.
2/16/2018 8:00 AM
Hence, "Our scorers just haven't developed enough yet". I've got 6 FR, 2 SO and 2 JR in the rotation. I wasn't exactly expecting big things this season. That said, I was hoping for .500. In a virtually empty conference, I've got a shot. I think. .
2/16/2018 8:11 AM
If there are any actual Participation Trophies, I submit this team for one. Our losses are by 7, 5, 3(OT), 6, 2 and 2. The 3 and 2 point losses were all preceded by long scoreless periods to end the games. Multiple missed potential game-winners.

On a high note, my first UNC-A recruit, Jerry Tebo, got his 1st double double.

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Game Boxscore - Texas-Arlington vs. UNC Asheville
2/17/2018 6:51 AM
One point OT loss. And, of course, we had the ball with 20 seconds left only to miss a short jumper with 2 seconds on the clock to close out regulation.

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Game Boxscore - UNC Asheville vs. Fairleigh Dickinson
2/18/2018 6:08 AM
OK, AA&M is the superior team and a 9 point loss feels about right. However(said in Stephen A Smith tone with dramatic pause), the way it happened is BS. 13 point lead at halftime. Gotta feel pretty good about that. With the score 49-37 at 9:30 left, we go 8 minutes and 40 seconds without another point. WTF? C'MON!!!!!

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Game Boxscore - UNC Asheville vs. Alabama A&M
2/20/2018 8:53 AM
Finally broke the losing streak. Nothing spectacular happened other than Waldroup didn't commit a TO. He's been good for 2-3 every game this season. More minutes his FR/SO seasons, less TO per game. Go figure..

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Game Boxscore - Alabama State vs. UNC Asheville

Lost my first guy to grades. Had 15m in Study Hall. Guess he was dumber than I thought. Going with 9 until he comes back. MINUTES FOR EVERYBODY!!!
Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Mark Slater - Ratings - Rupp - Hoops Dynasty Basketball | WhatIfSports

2/21/2018 10:13 AM
We're inventing frustrating ways to lose. Tie game and a foul with zeroes on the clock. Nice.

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Game Boxscore - UNC Asheville vs. Winthrop
2/22/2018 6:25 AM
Another OT loss. To recap, 3 OT losses(1,1,3) and 3 two point losses. Arrrghhh!!! Good news is the 6 FR are finally at C IQ.

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Game Boxscore - Birmingham-Southern vs. UNC Asheville
2/23/2018 5:46 AM
Finally got a good win. 14 point dog, up by 8 at the half and didn't blow it.

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Game Boxscore - UNC Asheville vs. High Point

As a side note, I figured I'd start Petty in what I think is a lost season. He was a non-factor but fouled out. Need to find out if his ATH can get anywhere near acceptable. If not, I'll cut him loose.

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Jonathan Petty - Ratings - Rupp - Hoops Dynasty Basketball | WhatIfSports

2/24/2018 6:18 AM
Another win. Both of my frontcourt players posted a double/double. Play the other human in my conference tonight. Rematch of the game where I blew a 12 point lead with 9:30 left.

Hoops Dynasty – College Basketball Sim Games - Game Boxscore - UNC Asheville vs. Mississippi Valley St.
2/25/2018 5:52 AM
Back due to popular demand!!! Won't bother updating our scores but do have recruiting news. Signed

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/RecruitProfile/Ratings.aspx?rid=4286565
Team Coach Division Prestige Int Level Scholarship Offer? Odds
Clemson kwietstorm DI C- Very High Yes 60%
UNC Asheville MikeT23 DI D Very High Yes 40%
3/8/2018 6:37 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/8/2018 6:37:00 AM (view original):
Back due to popular demand!!! Won't bother updating our scores but do have recruiting news. Signed

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/RecruitProfile/Ratings.aspx?rid=4286565
Team Coach Division Prestige Int Level Scholarship Offer? Odds
Clemson kwietstorm DI C- Very High Yes 60%
UNC Asheville MikeT23 DI D Very High Yes 40%
What do his potentials look like?
3/8/2018 7:43 AM
Not all that great, which is why I was surprised an ACC team was fighting so hard, but he'll be my much needed outside threat.
Green - D, STM, FT
Blue - PER
Red - ATH, SPD
Yellow/Black in the rest

With the high WE and starts, he'll max out in 2 seasons, more or less.
3/8/2018 7:47 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9 Next ▸
UNC Asheville Fun Facts!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.