UNC Asheville Fun Facts!! Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 3/8/2018 7:47:00 AM (view original):
Not all that great, which is why I was surprised an ACC team was fighting so hard, but he'll be my much needed outside threat.
Green - D, STM, FT
Blue - PER
Red - ATH, SPD
Yellow/Black in the rest

With the high WE and starts, he'll max out in 2 seasons, more or less.
ACC team was fighting bc they have 0 guard talent returning.
3/8/2018 8:45 AM
Oh, I saw that. And that your prestige is C-. I just thought you'd be able to aim a little higher than me. I was thinking he was your back-up plan until you jumped out to VH so quickly. IOW, I felt he'd be one of my best players and a bench guy for you. Which, of course, may have been the case as you have more resources than me.
3/8/2018 9:08 AM
Not shocking. Does he have the potential to be an 800+ guy, or is he mostly gonna be a defense and distribution player?
3/13/2018 11:46 AM
D&D. He's got some room but 780 feels about right.
3/13/2018 1:44 PM
I take that back. He's still blue in stamina so that will likely clear 90. He might reach 800 if I put minutes into BLK. But I'm not sure why I'd want to do that until everything else is red.
3/13/2018 1:55 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9
UNC Asheville Fun Facts!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.