Tandem Question Topic

I've never use tandem before. I tried it out and I don't know how to get out of it. I had 4 pitchers designated as Tandem 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B. I can't simply change 2A and 2B to 2 and 3. What do I do to go back to a regular rotation?
12/21/2017 6:16 AM
Tandems have to be at the end so the way I would do it would be either when tandem 1A and B have the 'next game ball' move tandem 2A and B to tandem 3A and B wait a game till tandem 3A and B are scheduled to pitch then change tandem 1A -1B to Starter 1 and starter 2.
The other way would be when Tandem 2A and 2B are scheduled to pitch change tandem 1 to starter 1 and some other role like rest or long A etc. then when starter 1 is scheduled to pitch move tandem 2A and B plus your other pitcher to Starter 2, 3, and 4 as desired.
12/21/2017 8:32 AM
Thanks
12/21/2017 1:40 PM
Posted by combalt on 12/21/2017 8:33:00 AM (view original):
Tandems have to be at the end so the way I would do it would be either when tandem 1A and B have the 'next game ball' move tandem 2A and B to tandem 3A and B wait a game till tandem 3A and B are scheduled to pitch then change tandem 1A -1B to Starter 1 and starter 2.
The other way would be when Tandem 2A and 2B are scheduled to pitch change tandem 1 to starter 1 and some other role like rest or long A etc. then when starter 1 is scheduled to pitch move tandem 2A and B plus your other pitcher to Starter 2, 3, and 4 as desired.
what he said. works like a charm to get you out of Tandem purgatory.
12/21/2017 5:35 PM
Tandem Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.